Hey everyone.

I would like to get a New York Gun Shop list going that includes if the shop is black gun friendly, what the staff is like, and if there are accessories for assault rifles on hand and available. Please list the name, location (including county), and give a quick review of the shops contents and staff.

I'll start with those few stores I know about:

Collector's Guns and Ammo
Hopewell Junction , Dutchess County, Route 82
Review:

This store is the best I have found in regards to their collection of ban state friendly black rifles. I bought my AK from these guys, and purchased my Eotech as well. They have the best bulk ammo prices I have found in the lower hudson valley but be wary I have purchased some really crap military bulk here. If you are in the market for an Eotech this guy has great prices, cheaper then anything I've seen online.

My biggest complaints about this store is that it's dirty as all hell, and while I have made major purchases there the employees are major bubbas. Several things that have been talked about in the "stupidest things ever heard in a gun shop" thread could be attributed to this shops employees and typical customers.

I will write up a couple of more reviews in the coming days. Please add to this, I would love to know about gun shops I can drive to and check out. If your a NYer and know about a sweet store on the boarder that you like to go to, let us know about that too.