MY point is that I just really don't believe enough people esp. on the site have an AR/barrel that can consistently record sub moa groups...and I mean true honest groupings of 10rds. When I say sub moa, I mean .7-.8"..not 1-1.2". Besides Molon, Belmont, and myself.....I just have not seen anybody document enough true sub moa "precision sub forum material" groups in order for me to believe folks can understand that cleaning frequent on match grade SS barrels yields or doesnt yield increases in accuracy. This is because the increases in accuracy are only going to be seen by those who are operating at such a honed and small group size that it's easily detectable..i.e. shooter can much more easily see the gain in accuracy shooting .7" groups vs. .5" groups than they can see shooting 1.9" and 2.1" groups. If someone's barrel shoots 2moa, they might as well do the ole' clean whenever I think I need to....cause they are not gonna see small positive gains yielded by frequent cleaning very easily.