Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: REDBACK ONE - 2012 TRAINING SCHEDULE

Feedback Score
    Can anyone recommend a good pistol/carbine or other personal defense/tactical course(s) in the Las Vegas Valley area??? I have been online looking and I've seen some stuff out there, but it's hard to truly know where the best place to spend my money is. From what I've seen these courses ain't cheap, and I don't want to walk away feeling like I just wasted $600-$800!

Feedback Score
    Well seeings how you posted on our schedule, I think you should attend our training course although this one isn't in the Las Vegas Valley area. I can assure you that you won't be wasting a dime and every penny of it will be remembered as one of the best investments of your life! Our training speaks for itself, check out some of the AAR's kicking around. If you have any questions just let us know. Check out our 2-Day Tactical 3 Gun course in Chino, CA scheduled for June 9-10, I think that'll be the closest to you for this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Fanatic View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good pistol/carbine or other personal defense/tactical course(s) in the Las Vegas Valley area??? I have been online looking and I've seen some stuff out there, but it's hard to truly know where the best place to spend my money is. From what I've seen these courses ain't cheap, and I don't want to walk away feeling like I just wasted $600-$800!
    Last edited by Redback One; 04-09-12 at 16:39.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Redback One View Post
    Well seeings how you posted on our schedule, I think you should attend our training course although this one isn't in the Las Vegas Valley area. I can assure you that you won't be wasting a dime and every penny of it will be remembered as one of the best investments of your life! Our training speaks for itself, check out some of the AAR's kicking around. If you have any questions just let us know. Check out our 2-Day Tactical 3 Gun course in Chino, CA scheduled for June 9-10, I think that'll be the closest to you for this year.
    Thanks so much for the info! I love that it's on a weekend, but do my weapons have the be California compliant. The reason I ask is I think I have a .22 mag rifle, a 30-30 and a Ruger P89 that are complaint with their laws. Everything else I have is WAY illegal out there. lol!

Feedback Score
    The preferred platform is going to be a CA compliant M4. We're looking into ranges in NV for a possible course next year.
    Thanks so much for the info! I love that it's on a weekend, but do my weapons have the be California compliant. The reason I ask is I think I have a .22 mag rifle, a 30-30 and a Ruger P89 that are complaint with their laws. Everything else I have is WAY illegal out there. lol!

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    We hope to have you attend, it's going to be an awesome course! Check out the full course thread which includes a description and weapons/ equipment list. RB1 Home Defense and Personal Protection
    Awesome, thanks. As long as the Army doesn't own me that weekend, I should be good to go.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    The preferred platform is going to be a CA compliant M4. We're looking into ranges in NV for a possible course next year.
    Gotcha. I bet you would get some great feedback if you put feelers out there for a course (or courses) in Southern Nevada. 702Shooters.com would probably be a good place for that. Boulder City in particular hosts some cool local 3 gun competitions, etc. I believe Lock N Load Gunstore down in Henderson hosted some sort of tactical course a little while back, but they don't have any plans in the works currently that I'm aware of. Not a big fan of CA compliant M4 platform. 10 rounds max capacity and the inability to drop a mag out without the use of a dummy round or some other device just kills it for me...

Feedback Score
    Definitely, we plan to do something in the future, we've had training in NV before and it's been a location that we plan to go back to. We'll consider the locations you mentioned, thanks for the info. If you'd like to host us out there, send an email to giselle@redbackone.com to get something going for next year.
    Gotcha. I bet you would get some great feedback if you put feelers out there for a course (or courses) in Southern Nevada. 702Shooters.com would probably be a good place for that. Boulder City in particular hosts some cool local 3 gun competitions, etc. I believe Lock N Load Gunstore down in Henderson hosted some sort of tactical course a little while back, but they don't have any plans in the works currently that I'm aware of. Not a big fan of CA compliant M4 platform. 10 rounds max capacity and the inability to drop a mag out without the use of a dummy round or some other device just kills it for me...

Feedback Score
    If you are intersted in hosting an RB1 course please let us know. We have some openings in the 2012 training calendar for later in the year.

We are planning another Advanced Hostage Rescue Course for Sept-Oct timeframe. This time we will be conducting this course in Kentucky at the Wendel Ford Training Center in Greenville, KY.

If you would like more information, contact us directly.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Falla View Post
    If you are intersted in hosting an RB1 course please let us know. We have some openings in the 2012 training calendar for later in the year.

We are planning another Advanced Hostage Rescue Course for Sept-Oct timeframe. This time we will be conducting this course in Kentucky at the Wendel Ford Training Center in Greenville, KY.

If you would like more information, contact us directly.
    Will the Advanced Hostage Rescue course be for Civs or LE/MIL only?

Also, I will be contacting you guys as soon as I can confirm a range down here in Houston...

Feedback Score
    Our Advanced Hostage Rescue Course is Restricted and only for credentialed Law Enforcement Officers and Active Duty Military personnel that are assigned to a tactical entry team or conduct CQB as part of their task matrix.

All students must be formally trained in CQB prior to attending this course. All credentials including DD214's must be submitted and will be vetted prior to enrollment on this course.

We are planning an Open Enrollment A-HR to be held in KY later this year. If anyone is interested in attending and would like to receive an information packet please contact us.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast