Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Il Carry Conceal bill on floor for vote now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hate Chicago and I don't like it when I have to go there for training. Last Thursday I'm driving in listening to WGN and they said that 11 people were shot last night, must have been a slow night!

Feedback Score

Re: Il Carry Conceal bill on floor for vote now.

Quote Originally Posted by simonsez View Post
    I hate Chicago and I don't like it when I have to go there for training. Last Thursday I'm driving in listening to WGN and they said that 11 people were shot last night, must have been a slow night!
    And how many of them were shot with legally owned or obtained firearm? How many were shot with the evil assault weapon? How many were shot by a non gangbanger scumbag? Bet you the answer is zero....

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I haven't been following any of this close enough but will a cheesehead like myself be able to carry when my wife & I come to visit you guys in Chicago? ...or is it still too early to tell?

Sent via Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    I haven't been following any of this close enough but will a cheesehead like myself be able to carry when my wife & I come to visit you guys in Chicago? ...or is it still too early to tell?

Sent via Tapatalk
    $300 per 5 year, plus training. No reciprocation as of yet. Maybe we'll get reciprocation in a few years after the anti gunners realize their nightmare of the "wild west" didn't come true.

ETA: I just realized they don't want reciprocation because of the huge $300 licensing fee. In IL it's all about money. Maybe after you out of state guys pay those hefty licensing fees and make fat cat pockets fatter, you can have reciprocation.
    Last edited by AlphaKoncepts; 06-11-13 at 09:11.
    -Thomas

Member, ISRA; Life Member, NRA; USCCA Certified Instructor; NRA Certified Instructor, AGI Certified Gunsmith, Illinois Concealed Carry Instructor
    www.alphakoncepts.com www.gunrights4illinois.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledanek View Post
    I recently sent a letter to the mayor of Bolingbrook, IL, where I reside.
    Hoping members would do the same, where they reside.
    I actually decided to take a wait and see approach constantly checking the village where I live website for agenda of meetings. I don't want to put something on their radar that isn't already there.

So far so good.

If anyone knows of any areas considering AWB post it here and I'll repost everywhere or just send it to the ISRA. We'll flood these meetings with pro gunners.
    -Thomas

Member, ISRA; Life Member, NRA; USCCA Certified Instructor; NRA Certified Instructor, AGI Certified Gunsmith, Illinois Concealed Carry Instructor
    www.alphakoncepts.com www.gunrights4illinois.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    $300 per 5 year, plus training. No reciprocation as of yet. Maybe we'll get reciprocation in a few years after the anti gunners realize their nightmare of the "wild west" didn't come true.
    Wow! So they're really putting the screws to you guys. That sucks. I wish you guys luck.

Thanks for the update BTW.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ryno12; 06-11-13 at 08:54.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    The bill on Quinns desk is a $150 fee for 5 years and 16 training hours yes? The $300 one is that disaster that cook has on deck just in case?

Feedback Score
    Here is an interesting question... Do you think that Quinn wants to mess around and get Constitutional Carry because it is a rather F'ed up way to do CC hoping that it will be suck a cluster F that he can then come back and say see, this is why we don't want CC in IL?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I wish IL politicians have that kind of foresight.

I see this as a way to rape its citizens with fees to feed their budgets and plans.
    $300?
    for what? documentations? they already laid off so many employees, who's keeping track of this documents? then it has to housed for storage?
    I'm still waiting for him to further rape us on our pension plans.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner505 View Post
    The bill on Quinns desk is a $150 fee for 5 years and 16 training hours yes? The $300 one is that disaster that cook has on deck just in case?

The bill on Bozo's desk is $150 for resident and $300 for non resident.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast