Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Stomach trimming workout

Feedback Score
    interval training such as sprints are the best way to trim down quickly.

Feedback Score
    Also, make sure your diet is clean.. eating clean along with interval training such as sprinting will get you where you want to be. Find a sport you enjoy and play it more often is another way.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWrench173rdABCT View Post
    interval training such as sprints are the best way to trim down quickly.
    I'm not anti HIIT per se but based on what data is HIIT found to be "best" for weight loss?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleWrench173rdABCT View Post
    Also, make sure your diet is clean.. eating clean along with interval training such as sprinting will get you where you want to be. Find a sport you enjoy and play it more often is another way.
    Define "clean." It's a nonsensical term that means nothing from a nutritional standpoint.

I don't know why threads like this tend to bring out such random, and often poor, responses and advice.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Define "clean." It's a nonsensical term that means nothing from a nutritional standpoint.
    Absolutely. When it comes to nutrition, fads most definitely trump science. If PT Barnum was alive today he'd either be in the oil additive business or he'd have a company that promotes diets and nutritional supplements.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Absolutely. When it comes to nutrition, fads most definitely trump science. If PT Barnum was alive today he'd either be in the oil additive business or he'd have a company that promotes diets and nutritional supplements.
    I have literally made my career in that very industry and I couldn't agree more sadly.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm a Scientist....lol...I don't know why I find that so funny...... Best laugh I've had in a few days.

For the record, I thoroughly enjoy the health and fitness links our resident scientist has bestowed upon us. I've lost count how many times I've shared the info about the cheese sandwhich study.

I have to admit, I'm guilty of using the phrase "eating clean". I'm sure it makes the professionals want to go kick a dog. I don't mean it in the retarded way. I apologize.

I mean it in the try to eat better by eating less junk food way. Speaking for myself, and couple of the fatties I've helped along the way, it's extremely difficult to keep calories in check when you can only eat part of a pizza, part of a box of oreos and part of a choclate bar, and a corner of a pop tart. Generally, I find over weight people tend to have over eating issues. It's much more difficult to mow through an entire bag of broccoli than a box of oreos. It just places more steps to overcome in the over eating process.

Like Will said earlier, the push away is the best movement.

And the gluten thing is dumb too. One gal in our camping group the other day who cant eat gluten didn't seem to have a problem absolutely killing the french toast I made..... Her gluten intolerance must have been dormant or something.....lol...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbx View Post
    I'm a Scientist....lol...I don't know why I find that so funny...... Best laugh I've had in a few days.

For the record, I thoroughly enjoy the health and fitness links our resident scientist has bestowed upon us. I've lost count how many times I've shared the info about the cheese sandwhich study.

I have to admit, I'm guilty of using the phrase "eating clean". I'm sure it makes the professionals want to go kick a dog. I don't mean it in the retarded way. I apologize.

I mean it in the try to eat better by eating less junk food way. Speaking for myself, and couple of the fatties I've helped along the way, it's extremely difficult to keep calories in check when you can only eat part of a pizza, part of a box of oreos and part of a choclate bar, and a corner of a pop tart. Generally, I find over weight people tend to have over eating issues. It's much more difficult to mow through an entire bag of broccoli than a box of oreos. It just places more steps to overcome in the over eating process.

Like Will said earlier, the push away is the best movement.

And the gluten thing is dumb too. One gal in our camping group the other day who cant eat gluten didn't seem to have a problem absolutely killing the french toast I made..... Her gluten intolerance must have been dormant or something.....lol...
    I'm with the government, you can trust me.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    For some reason, when I read that, I hear it in the voice of the professor from futurama....lol...

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I'm down 5 pounds in the past couple of months by just removing bread from my diet. A chicken cheese steak with no bread is actually pretty good. 5 pounds isn't earth shattering but it changes your mental state when it comes to adding a few extra reps at the gym or a few extra minutes of that dreaded cardio!
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I have literally made my career in that very industry and I couldn't agree more sadly.
    I did not mean to tar the entire industry with the same brush. In more than 9000 posts, I've never seen any reason to ever suspect your knowledge, your motives, or your ethics.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast