Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: $1500 for new rifle

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokenarrow87 View Post
    I have heard good things about the PRO so i will check them out. I have seen a few of them New for for about $385. I'll check out streamliight's page and look at what i can fit in. Could you recommend a mount that will work with the standard hand guard? Eventually i may add a rail but have no plans in the immediate future. Thanks for the reply!
    If you are after a PRO, this might be the best AR/optic package available: http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...80-790-BFH-ELW

C4

Feedback Score
    Link took me to a BCM RECCE...

ETA: Excuse me. I just noticed the PRO adder option.

Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    If you are after a PRO, this might be the best AR/optic package available: http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...80-790-BFH-ELW

C4
    Last edited by tehpwnag3; 02-15-17 at 15:19.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    Link took me to a BCM RECCE...

ETA: Excuse me. I just noticed the PRO adder option.
    If you want a 16" version, look here: http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...50-790-BFH-ELW

C4

Feedback Score
    M4C coupon code???

Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    If you want a 16" version, look here: http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...50-790-BFH-ELW

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    M4C coupon code???
    Sorry none for these (hard to get).

C4

Feedback Score
    I wanted to give a quick update. I just pulled the trigger on a new 6720 from Arms Unlimited. Grand total came in at $820. I figured that leaves me with plenty of money left for a light and mount + sling and ammo. It was a tough choice. I was looking at offerings from scionics, BCM, SOLGW. In the end this just left me with more flexibility as far as ammo and accessories. The more i thought about it the more i also realized that the Colt name means a lot on the market as well so there is added value in that. I appreciate all the advice and recommendations. As soon as she comes in i will dress her up a bit and post some pictures and hopefully a range report.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I wanted to give a quick update. I just pulled the trigger on a new 6720 from Arms Unlimited. Grand total came in at $820. I figured that leaves me with plenty of money left for a light and mount + sling and ammo. It was a tough choice. I was looking at offerings from scionics, BCM, SOLGW. In the end this just left me with more flexibility as far as ammo and accessories. The more i thought about it the more i also realized that the Colt name means a lot on the market as well so there is added value in that. I appreciate all the advice and recommendations. As soon as she comes in i will dress her up a bit and post some pictures and hopefully a range report.
    Very wise move! You got a GREAT first AR (there will be more!), and you left yourself a good amount to get the light, optic and sling you want, plus ammo (never enough of that).

Feedback Score
    Congrats! Can't go wrong with a Colt.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Love my 6720s, good choice.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Have you read some of the reviews from Arms unlimited?

I hope you get your rifle.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast