Thread: Is holsterops.com good to go?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I’ve placed three or four orders, all were shipped quickly. I’ve also talked to their CS a few times and they were great. Usually if you ask them any question, they’ll send you a coupon code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks brothers!
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It is owned by Safariland, run by Bill Rogers, and is, in fact, where they make all of the Safariland holsters. I ordered from them regularly for work, and generally got same day shipping and delivery within two days. I made my last order right after the hurricane came through Jacksonville and got my order in four days. If you call, they generally give an LE discount. I order for personal purchase as well. You will not get Safariland products faster from any other source

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bizarre as I have half my kit coming direct from Safariland (8wks) and now my holster from Holsterops. Safariland gave me the name of a couple of websites to go to and that was not one of them... go figger. I should now have one complete set coming in on Thur from Holsterops and OPTactical and a second set in 8-10 wks from Safariland. I guess my Safariland will get here same time as my TyrTactical order.
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ordering through safariland was always a PITA. I go through holsterops exclusively now. Get it straight from the source.

Feedback Score
    If you order directly through Safariland they usually add our order to the next production run. Due to CA laws any stored inventory is taxable so Safariland doesn't sit on a large stock anymore. If you need it fast, order from one of their suppliers. We just ordered a bunch of Taser X2 holsters from them and was told the above by our rep. We should see them 8-10 weeks from the order date.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    Also no issues with them

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My experience with the idiots at holsterops.com:

11/19/18: ordered a coyote tan G34 6354DO.

11/20/18: received an email notifying me that my order was backordered, and they expect more in 7-14 days.

11/20/18: i ask if a coyote tan G19 6354DO was in stock, and if so could i change my order to that.

11/20/18: Tod Stinham confirmed that he had 2-3 of the coyote tan G19 6354DO's in stock. But he had a 6384 in stock and could ship it immediately.

11/20/18: i tell him i am not interested in a 6384, and would like to change my order to the 6354DO in coyote for a G19.

11/27/18: i ask for a follow up email since 7 days have gone by without acknowledgement of my request to change my order.

12/1/18: Tod Stinham sends me an email telling me to look at the email chain, and he was waiting for me to tell him to shio a 6384.

12/1/18: i reply that the last thing in the email chain was me asking to change to the 6354DO G19 he said he had 2-3 of in stock. But at this time to please leave my order as originally placed because 12 days have already gone by, so the holsters he was expecting should arrive and ship soon.

12/2/18: Tod Stinham sends me an email saying maybe he should cancel my order so i can go buy it somewhere else.

12/2/18: i reply with "please keep my order as originally placed as the holster that was originally ordered should be showing up any day now"

12/2/18: i get a cancellation and refund email from holsterops.com.
    Last edited by Grip; 12-02-18 at 19:45.