Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog thread .... join up and post about mans best friend here!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice pic and nice pup! Wish I could take some hi quality pics of my dogs. I bought my wife a nice Canon 80D but really don't know how to use it and she doesn't bring it out in the yard to get the dogs. Maybe I will bug her to start doing that. I'm limited to phone pics which are not up to par. Sad, because my male is so photogenic, he pretty much stages himself every time with no coaxing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here are some more of my pics. Sorry for the sub-par quality.

They love play time!

Mr. Photogenic!

Had to add my wife's Chihuahua for fairness:

Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 05-01-18 at 09:53.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Every Chihuahua I have ever seen loves to do that - perch on top of a couch or chair.

Keeps them from being trampled I guess. And it reinforces their belief that they are Lords of All They Survey.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Every Chihuahua I have ever seen loves to do that - perch on top of a couch or chair.

Keeps them from being trampled I guess. And it reinforces their belief that they are Lords of All They Survey.
    The trampling part is definitely a part of it. When she is on the floor she is very diligent on making sure she is out of the way and will scramble to do so. Especially now with the male Dobie. He is at the age where he hasn't quite got his manners down pat when stepping on things or people. The classic bull in a china shop. He will go from totally relaxed on your lap to bolting to the front door if something needs to be checked out and will have no problems using your nuts as a starting block. Ask me how I know.

The female used to be like that at his age but has "calmed" down a lot and is now careful where she steps.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Luna(tic) - Chocolate Lab - Daschund mix.

The "how" of this breed mix falls under: Don't Ask; Don't Tell.

Seeing as we have no idea either, it's a crazy mix.

She is very tubular and muscular. Very speedy, but has a pretty amped up demeanor.

I would love to use her for hunting, as she pointed very well from the time we got her, but she just can't handle the noise/reactionaries that come with the sport.

She's a great pet, loyal, loved. But, most of all, she still helps corral the chickens when we need her too.

Yes... That is a sweater in the second picture. Yes, my wife won that battle. All about picking and choosing which ones are worth losing.

Last edited by HeruMew; 05-02-18 at 09:23.

Feedback Score
    This was my GSD, Buster. I rescued him at a party I was at when I was a teenager. I went out front to take a leak and damn near pissed on him in a bush! He was maybe 10 weeks old. He made it 1 month shy of 16 before everything that was his was allowed to be mine again.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bnasty49; 05-07-18 at 02:21.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    You were a good boy, Buster. Thank you for taking such good care of your human.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Couple of hard working bird dogs (Britt's).

These two girl's bring a lot of light to my life.

Those are some hard working dogs. They look are beautiful. I just saw this thread and hopefully Markm is going to post a pic of my Benelli Bear !
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I recently got a German Shepherd.

I named him Stickman.

No fooling.

I get to call Stickman a dumbass, tell him to get over here, and he obeys me like a bitch.

It’s amazing.

Next I think I’ll get a Yorkie and name him Moose-Knuckle and immediately put him down for being a terrible pox on humanity.

I’m so disturbed!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 05-16-18 at 13:58.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Anyone ever get the sense that they’ve witnessed something truly incredible on the internet occur in real time?

Yea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast