Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: George H.W. Bush, 41st president of the United States, dies at 94

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Got to love how the MSM is praising him now that he has passed on while he was alive all they ever did was trash him, with Trump in office I bet they miss Mr. Bush quit a bit.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Well he's on his way home. It was a nice funeral. watched / listened to much of it on NBC. Except for Chuck Todd doing his best to point fingers at Trump even NBC was pretty laid back.

RIP
    I watched FOX's coverage. They were respectfully quiet for 99% of the broadcast - it was nice.

Darn allergies...

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    While I have huge problems with many of his politics and policy decisions, I respect his service and carrier pilot is no easy job.
    Do you think any of the people fighting WWII had it easy? He wasn't any better or worst any any one else.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Do you think any of the people fighting WWII had it easy? He wasn't any better or worst any any one else.
    Don't know about easy but POTUS 41 was the youngest WWII Naval Aviator.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123