Page 148 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    House Lawmakers on Saturday released the transcript of former FBI Director James Comey’s closed-door testimony, just one day after being questioned about the FBI’s decisions related to Hillary Clinton's email server and the 2016 presidential election.

According to a statement from Gowdy’s Office, Comey answered “I don’t remember” 71 times, “I don’t know” 166 times and “I don’t recall” eight times.

When asked if the FBI had any evidence that anyone in the Trump campaign conspired to hack the DNC server, Comey gave a long-winded answer referring to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation as to why he couldn’t answer.

“Did we have evidence in July of (2016) that anyone in the Trump campaign conspired to hack the DNC server?” Comey asked rhetorically. “I don't think that the FBI and special counsel want me answering questions that may relate to their investigation of Russian interference during 2016. And I worry that that would cross that line.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/com...ittee-released
    Last edited by Biggy; 12-09-18 at 08:18.

Feedback Score
    Comey is a slimy shit weasel.... but he just gave anyone paying attention a free lesson in how to testify or give statements to individuals, or organizations that can bring criminal charges against you for “lying”.

“I don’t remember”

“I don’t know”

“I don’t recall”

Three really useful phrases when asked to make a statement to someone like an FBI agent, or one of the investigators working for Robert Mueller. Pretty tough to get into a perjury trap or a lying to a federal agent charge using those three phrases consistently. The less stuff you really say, the less you have to keep track of, and the less that can be used against you.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The MSM Left is out in full force this weekend with their opening arguments for the Trump trial. The know he's guilty, not sure of what but he's guilty. I can't tell if they are going to seek the death penalty or simply life in prison with all of the Trump family assets being divided between the Clinton and Obama foundations. I'm thinking it will be the latter.

They are just beside themselves. Chuck Todd is giddy. Some politician from the 8th district of MD says 'well of course we will have to have impeachment proceedings... NOW... he may not be impeached, but we have to go through that process'. Translation... Mueller and Comey held the line for two years and we will take it now through 2020. What a beautiful way to compromise your opponent. The Repubs that might want to side with Trump basically can't for fear of being caught up in investigations. Plus they compromise the lead ( Trump ) and can look into all of his campaign and personal finances.

NPR, they are doing interviews of people that have basically already outlined his conviction.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Comey is a slimy shit weasel.... but he just gave anyone paying attention a free lesson in how to testify or give statements to individuals, or organizations that can bring criminal charges against you for “lying”.
    The problem is most people don't have the power and money of the Dem party as a protection to fall back on. When they set out to ruin you financially, publicly, and spiritually it's often not a matter of being able to 'not remember'. Comey has that luxury. He shouldn't.... but he does. He is an arrogant narcissist.

Feedback Score

“I don’t remember”

“I don’t know”

“I don’t recall”

Three really useful phrases when asked to make a statement to someone like an FBI agent, or one of the investigators working for Robert Mueller. Pretty tough to get into a perjury trap or a lying to a federal agent charge using those three phrases consistently. The less stuff you really say, the less you have to keep track of, and the less that can be used against you.
    Exactly, straight out of the Clinton handbook.

Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    The MSM Left is out in full force this weekend with their opening arguments for the Trump trial. The know he's guilty, not sure of what but he's guilty. I can't tell if they are going to seek the death penalty or simply life in prison with all of the Trump family assets being divided between the Clinton and Obama foundations. I'm thinking it will be the latter.

They are just beside themselves. Chuck Todd is giddy. Some politician from the 8th district of MD says 'well of course we will have to have impeachment proceedings... NOW... he may not be impeached, but we have to go through that process'. Translation... Mueller and Comey held the line for two years and we will take it now through 2020. What a beautiful way to compromise your opponent. The Repubs that might want to side with Trump basically can't for fear of being caught up in investigations. Plus they compromise the lead ( Trump ) and can look into all of his campaign and personal finances.

NPR, they are doing interviews of people that have basically already outlined his conviction.
    Let them do it now and fail. You going to impeach him again after the report is over? If I were Trump, I'd start trolling the dems about this now.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

“I don’t remember”

“I don’t know”

“I don’t recall”

Probably learned it from Olly North.

" Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If I had to guess, and I do, there’s nothing in Cohen’s plea. This is a scare tactic and propaganda. Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    If I had to guess, and I do, there’s nothing in Cohen’s plea. This is a scare tactic and propaganda. Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it.
    Yeah, I am 99.9% sure it will be a big nothing burger also.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Corsi just sued everybody. $350 Mil.

Mueller, DoJ, FBI, CIA, and NSA.

"These leaks are meant to pressure Plaintiff Corsi into providing the false testimony that Defendant Mueller and his staff seek by portraying Plaintiff Corsi negatively through the media, as well as to destroy him if he does not comply," Corsi writes in the lawsuit.

"These leaks are also intended to send a message to other supporters of the president that they had best comply with the unlawful demands of Defendant Mueller and his prosecutorial staff or be indicted or at the least irreparably smeared and destroyed in the public domain."

The lawsuit was filed Sunday night by Corsi's lawyer, the conservative freedom of information advocate Larry Klayman. Klayman previously won access to a collection of emails between the Special Counsel's Office and reporters, and attached some of these as exhibits in the case.
    If those emails are as damning as they are suggesting. Apparently Mueller & Associates didn't learn all the Hillary plays.
    Last edited by tb-av; 12-10-18 at 10:00.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post

The problem with the fantasy they're all furiously masturbating to right now, is when it falls apart and reality slaps them in the face. The butthurt is going to be biblical.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 148 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast