Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VLTOR vs Centurion Upper Receiver

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 01svtL View Post
    I’ve read there are rail/handguard considerations with the VLTOR. Is there a known list of specifically what will not work?
    I can't speak of what won't work but I can tell you that the C4 Quad and the BCM KMR-A/KMR/QRF/MCMR will all work.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I’ve read there are rail/handguard considerations with the VLTOR. Is there a known list of specifically what will not work?
    Also KAC 45 offset buis rears won't fit the MUR. I am 60% sure the magpul pro offset rears don't fit either...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post
    Also KAC 45 offset buis rears won't fit the MUR. I am 60% sure the magpul pro offset rears don't fit either...
    no clue on the offset irons. Never cared. I've run Midwest gen 2, cmr gen 1 and cmr mlok. Honestly, short maybe the Noveske rail no one cares about,at this point, I've never heard of a rail not working. Though, I do not look for it specifically.

Feedback Score
    Yea I communicated directly with them today and they said several years ago there was a slight redesign and since then, the uppers are compatible with just about any rail on the market today. I am tempted to pick up the no-FA upper now.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Mk8 and Mk14 Geissele rails work with the current MUR, in my experience, as do the ALG rails.

Whenever I build an upper, I buy a MUR. If I'm buying an URG like a 6920 upper, I don't sweat it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12