View Poll Results: How Do You Explain the UFO Phenomenon?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens

44 55.70%
  • Demonic Deception

6 7.59%
  • Pure Hokum

15 18.99%
  • Don't know or don't have an opinion

14 17.72%
Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO's

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I suspect they simply realized the level of evidence that exists, and the public is aware of, really no benefit to them to deny what everyone knows: they're very interested in UFOs and always have been. What they know they're not telling us is another matter of course, but there's not a major government on the planet that has not been researching UFO phenomena for obvious reasons. They have simply reasoned there's really no value left in trying to prevent every solider etc from taking about it and stonewall level of denial in their obvious interests. I'd sure as hell hope the gubment was trying to figure out what the hell those are!
    What I really want to see is an end to the persecution of pilots and other high profile experiencers who endanger their careers by truthfully reporting their sightings.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. And you ain't got none.
    I think the evidence exists to conclude/admit there's something in our airspace that's not explainable using the usual suspects. UFOs are legit, but the U in UFO still applies. I posit that leaves us with one of two possibilities: (1) It's us/human tech or (2) it's not us.

Considering the capabilities of the UFOs, either option is just mind boggling. I'm still torn as to which of the two, and more I see more I lean toward #2 as have the SME's who have been directly involved.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 05-23-19 at 12:08.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    What I really want to see is an end to the persecution of pilots and other high profile experiencers who endanger their careers by truthfully reporting their sightings.
    Were those F18 pilots black listed for coming forward? I'm not sure, but agreed, it used to be a career ender to even mention it, and that BS needs to stop. It's obvious at least it's not an automatic loss of job or rank now, so progress being made.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    The Hillenkoeter is real fam

Also, if I was .gov I’d 100% in the public be like yea.... we’re investigating UFOs ((blink blink)), nah it’s definitely not our tech ((blink blink)).... foreign governments maybe ((blink blink)).
    That disinformation campaign though.

Meanwhile just to further the misdirection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not this time. You just haven't spent the time to look into it. I have. Watch the documentary, it has about 65% of the story in it. As I said, you can keep fooling yourself as long as you want to.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 05-23-19 at 11:36.

Feedback Score
    Do any of you keep up with Tom DeLonge's UFO work?

I know he's part of Blink182, but what's your opinion on his efforts in the UFO community?

Is he a credible spokesman or a fringe case?

I know Dan Aykroyd takes an interest in this subject also, but he's not as public with it lately as far as I know.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    They said that 50 years ago too. So...the F18 thing is a cool story...bro. But, where's the beef? Where's the Muon hyperdrive signature? A gun camera image of a little green guy waving out the window? The remnants of a crashed UFO with pieces of Unobtanium all over the desert? Oh...that's right...there isn't any proof. Just a bunch of cool stories. Bro.

My teenage daughter could come up with a more mature argument.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Not this time. You just haven't spent the time to look into it. I have. Watch the documentary, it has about 65% of the story in it. As I said, you can keep fooling yourself as long as you want to.
    Oh, so you’re an authority on the unknown?

Please enlighten the class then

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think the evidence exists to conclude/admit there's something in our airspace that's not explainable using the usual suspects. UFOs are legit, but the U in UFO still applies. I posit that leaves us with one of two possibilities: (1) It's us/human tech or (2) it's not.

Considering the capabilities of the UFOs, either option is just mind boggling. I'm still torn as to which of the two, and more I see more I lean toward #2 as have the SME's who have been directly involved.
    Most thoughtful response so far WillBrink. I've been lightly following this stuff for almost 50 years. I've been closely following it since December 16, 2017 when the NY Times, Wasington Post, and Politico broke a story with Pentaon connections including gun camera footage. That was a game changer.

There is a crap ton of misinformation (most of it) and a lot of mis-direction (started by the IC) keeping this subject from being taken more seriously. For all those years you saw the ridicule and snickers from the press. THAT HAS CHANGED.

Were those F18 pilots black listed for coming forward? I'm not sure, but agreed, it used to be a career ender to even mention it, and that BS needs to stop. It's obvious at least it's not an automatic loss of job or rank now, so progress being made.
    The Navy has made no effort to push back on this at all. And the Pentagon quietly been moving to show that they take the phenomena seriously. The second plane was a female pilot who has acknowledged what happened, but does not want her name and face out.

WillBrink watch the 23 minute documentary it is being updated as new names and more info comes out, it is a little behind, but reasonably up to date. There is a lot more to the incident, but this will give you the big picture.

BTW - This type of thing was happening off the East Coast too. More will be revealed about that in the future I believe.

Here's the link to the current rough documentary Gen 3.

EDIT: Looks like they are releasing a new updated version in a couple days...Here is the link

Last edited by ScottsBad; 05-23-19 at 12:13.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    You're shocked that the government, especially the military, lied to you?

I never said it was swamp gas. I never said it was even mundane natural phenomena. But if you think we know even a significant fraction of what there is to know about our planet, let alone the universe, I've got a bridge to sell you. Please send cash only, and small bills are preferred.

None of this is as ridiculous as the notion that these are alien spacecraft. Or angels and demons. Or whatever other improbable phenomena your overactive imagination has dreamt up.

You obviously never heard of, "Sputnik." Orbiting the earth wasn't feasible until suddenly it was. Splitting the atom wasn't feasible until suddenly it was. &c.

If you think other countries can't come up with some pretty amazing things, if you think that our own government isn't working on mind-blowing shit, I'd say you're pretty naïve.

I don't care if you find it compelling or not.

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. And you ain't got none.
    The Navy seems to think differently.

So what do you propose this is? You put it on me to solve, what is your hypothesis? Are all these personnel just imagining this? Did the radar, just have a bad hair day and display all the objects over a week long period performing the same maneuvers in groups of three on the same heading?

Do you even have any information about this other than what is in your under-active cognitive brain? Try curiosity and inquiry before you shoot your mouth off.

You got one think right, its not "mundane natural phenomena". That's right, we don't know. But you claim you do know, and you imply that the phenomena is NOT intelligently guided. The evidence for decades by sightings, and now by radar and sophisticated sensors is that you are wrong.

Little grey men? Maybe not, but there is something guiding these. You are right we don't know what is going on in the Universe, but you claim, "move along, there's nothing to see here", when very credible people have EVIDENCE.

Whether you like it or not the Nimitz encounter provided EVIDENCE. Radar, visual, and pilot. By many.

All I'm saying is know all the facts before you yell "swap gas".
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 05-23-19 at 13:11.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Oh, so you’re an authority on the unknown?

Please enlighten the class then

This is not unknown. Just because YOU don't know anything about this, doesn't mean its unknown. Try curiosity and inquiry to be knowledgeable about the subject instead of ignorance. That's what you would ask of people claiming JP is crap, and PSA is the best.

Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast