Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about Berettas

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    How do I know? Beretta has been in police and military holsters for about 30 years.

But again....IM NOT BUYING! please re read the original posts
    But how do you know a Beretta is better than a Girsan ? Have you ever compared them ?

Yes I know you are not buying, I just wrongly thought you might like to learn something, obviously not.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Boon View Post
    But how do you know a Beretta is better than a Girsan ? Have you ever compared them ?

Yes I know you are not buying, I just wrongly thought you might like to learn something, obviously not.
    I don't know, nor do I plan to be the beta tester. Now, if you want to buy a nice sample size and put them through rigorous tests and get back to us with the results...... Start a thread about your tests, round counts, sample sizes, conditions, ammo ...etc...etc...

Feedback Score
    I don't know, nor do I plan to be the beta tester. Now, if you want to buy a nice sample size and put them through rigorous tests and get back to us with the results...... Start a thread about your tests, round counts, sample sizes, conditions, ammo ...etc...etc...
    That is pointless, it's already been done.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Boon View Post
    That is pointless, it's already been done.
    Sources

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    don't know how to tell which gen
    Backstrap: https://imgur.com/a/YyDnKZ7

Locking block: https://imgur.com/8jJwNDu
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Thanks! I'll take a look when I get home.

Feedback Score
    Sources
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_M9

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I have two Beretta 92s, one is and old police surplus, s# puts it's manufacturing in 1995. The other is from 2016. I want to sell one. I'm thinking of selling one and trying to figure out if one is better than the other or are they the same. All I can find online is silly stuff like "Italian is better made" or "plastic doesn't belong in guns".

I'm thinking of selling the newer one simply because it's in better shape and would bring more money
    Is the 2016 a TN or MD-made gun? I've seen sporadic reports of QC issues on the TN guns, but I don't have any firsthand experience. Just bought a TN 3032 Tomcat and it seems great. That said, I'd keep the '16 and swap any of the plastic parts. I've owned police trade-in guns, but I never can quite get over not knowing what it was subjected to before I owned it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    Is the 2016 a TN or MD-made gun? I've seen sporadic reports of QC issues on the TN guns, but I don't have any firsthand experience. Just bought a TN 3032 Tomcat and it seems great. That said, I'd keep the '16 and swap any of the plastic parts. I've owned police trade-in guns, but I never can quite get over not knowing what it was subjected to before I owned it.
    It is Italian made. Have no problems with police guns. Almost all spent their life in a holster
    Last edited by Arik; 05-28-19 at 09:36.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123