Construction: Seems solid enough. The rubberized grip surface is grippy and seems like it would prevent some degree of drop damage to the 3X-C.

Optical Quality: It's very clear and bright, and the magnified dot is more circular than what I see at 1x through the T2. Using the T2's clear covers, I don't see any perceptible change in clarity or to the POA.

Eye Relief/Eye Box: With a Magpul Pro BUIS and the Scalarworks mount, the closest you can mount the optic is one slot ahead of the BUIS. In this position, the 3X-C's optimum eye relief is just a hair further back than NTCH. The workable eye box is not particularly long, tall, or wide. I'd say it's on par with a TA33 in terms of height/width, but more like a TA31 in terms of optimal distance and min/max distance. FOV at 100 yards appeared to be somewhere between a TA33 and a TA11, leaning a bit more on the TA11 side of things.

Magnified vs Unmagnified Group Size Comparison: Smaller with the magnifier, but negligibly so, in slow fire. However, magnified slow fire was considerably faster than unmagnified, so maybe if you really slow it down, you'll notice a change. YMMV.

3x BAC: The dot will blob out to what I presume is about 6moa, but it's a nice bright blobby aiming point. Dominant eye shooting, I didn't notice any real shift at all out to 50 yards. The cross-dominant shooter shouldn't expect this to work too well beyond 25 yards due to the POA/POI shift, although I suppose you could compensate for it to some extent. Works exactly the same as BAC in an ACOG or LPVO.

Scalarworks Flipmount: Looks good, lightweight, presumably solid 7075 construction, locks in tight, easy to flip back and forth with no wiggling. The centerline is slightly lower than that of a lower-third cowitness Larue LT660, but matches up perfect with Scalarworks' mount, as to be expected.

Obligatory Complaint: Adjust the brightness on the T2 is more of a chore with the magnifier present, and definitely has me considering a CompM5 in the future.

Tacticoolness: Same guy asked me: "Is that a SWAT gun?"