Thread: Ronin Tactics TF Alternatives?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    OP Tactical also carries the Blue Alpha Gear version (I think). If not, Warrior Poet Society might have it on the website. The Crye is low profile but not nearly as stiff as the Ronin, at least the previous gen was. Neither of them were around when I settled on a belt, but IME the best solution is a Ronin Senshi outer belt and Crye MRB inner belt.

As far as MOLLE, I'm assuming all of the Ronin belts are the same. Its definitelty tight and takes a little bit of work. The pouches may also sit on top of eachother a little bit, but I've never had any functional issues or anything like that. I think I've had this setup for two years or so and am still very pleased. My pouches include HSGI Taco LTs, Velocity dump, SORD TQ holder, BFG IFAK, and G-Code RTI wheel.
    Last edited by Wake27; 08-28-19 at 08:35.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    For reference purposes only, avoid the VTAC Raze belt. Kind of expected better. I’ve had slings that were stiffer than this belt.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    For reference I use the Ronin TF belt and have no issues with both blue force gear MOLLE pouches, LBT MOLLE pouches, and the high speed gear clips. YMMV