Page 60 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Feedback Score
    Been awhile since I've visited here. Just want to leave a prediction (and for God's sake don't even think I'm advocating this). I would not be the least bit surprised if the "hearsay whistleblower" ends up committing Clintoncide or somehow ends up assuming room temperature in the near future. Sure would be convenient not to have to testify before congress....

NRA Life Member
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    So should Trump recall Taylor and fire his ass? Or simply reassign him to Sudan?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Also, just wanted to throw this out there. Democrats seem to have a habit of trying to impeach lately.

From snopes even.
    And that is why I say we should push to impeach the next Dem in the White House from Day 1, just like they have done with Trump. Payback is a bitch, revenge is sweet. Hell, just make shit up like they've done. They need to have the tables turned on them right off the bat. Forget civility, it went away a long time ago.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    And that is why I say we should push to impeach the next Dem in the White House from Day 1, just like they have done with Trump. Payback is a bitch, revenge is sweet. Hell, just make shit up like they've done. They need to have the tables turned on them right off the bat. Forget civility, it went away a long time ago.
    And as sweet as that would be, then nothing gets done (OK, so sometimes that's a better situation) and we end up with the party not in the WH, trying to "stick it to" the party that occupies the White House in a long continuous downward spiral for the country.

NRA Life Member
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Can’t do it with out the MSM banging the drums...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by No.6 View Post
    And as sweet as that would be, then nothing gets done (OK, so sometimes that's a better situation) and we end up with the party not in the WH, trying to "stick it to" the party that occupies the White House in a long continuous downward spiral for the country.
    So what? They started this whole mess, they too can feel the sting of it. Turning the other cheek, taking the Moral High Road will just get you laughed at by the Left. The ONLY thing they understand is what they give out so it needs to be given back in spades.

And as far as the "downward spiral" for the country? Again, who cares? Remember, roughly half this country has their heads firmly planted up their asses and VOTED for this in the 2018 mid-terms. Screw 'em.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 11-09-19 at 08:40.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Can’t do it with out the MSM banging the drums...
    Can sure as hell try.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Sondland now walking back his testimony....

“Pressure” isn’t just a Billy Joel song...
    Not walking back, he's supplementing. Had a talk with his lawyers, decided he didn't want to be cellies with Cohen or Manafort, "remembered" the truth and avoided a perjury rap. Smart man. Just as in Watergate, you can be John Dean, or you can be Gordon Liddy, and you get to choose.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    By the way, Ivanka Trump, of all people, gets it right about the whistle blower. His ID and credibility are of no moment.

It's like a situation where anonymous tipster tells law enforcement that drugs are being sold out of a house. Detective has no idea of who the tipster is, how he knows what he says he knows, whether he has a motive for good or ill. But they set up surveillance and have an undercover agent or a confidential informant do a couple of buy walks. Sure enough, the tipster is corroborated and the buy walks give independent probable cause to search and arrest. Law enforcement simply doesn't need the tipster now, or care who he is.

This isn't what the Hannitys are telling the redcaps, but this is how it works in the real world.

Ivanka gets it, somehow. Her sister is at Georgetown Law, maybe she squared her away.
    Last edited by Uni-Vibe; 11-09-19 at 08:53.

Feedback Score
    Why do I sense a reluctance, when it's the Conservative's turn outside the White House, to do to the enemy exactly what they're doing to us? Not all of you guys, but some of you have this chivalrous, noble, holier-than-thou, we're-better-than-that attitude. Better give that shit up and throw it to the wayside. You're delusional if you think the Left will come to their senses because you were playing nicey-nice. They will see that as weakness and continue to push.

Times have changed fellas. This ain't the good ole days where we argue with each other in Congress then go have a beer afterwards together because the R's and D's were really not that far apart. The Left is the enemy, and should be dealt with as such. Every level of nastiness that they assume should be met with equal or greater nastiness.

No, it is the Left vs the Right nowadays (as the parties themselves really aren't far apart!). There is a growing chasm in this country. Better pick a side. Stand in the "Mushy-Middle" because you're "better than that" and you're an idiot that the Left will continue to play like a fiddle.

I despise the Left, even if that encompasses almost half this country (the true % probably waxes and wanes but I'd say at least 40+% at any given time). They despise us too. Therefore I have NO desire to join hands and sing kumbaya, because remember what their idea of "compromise" means: you give up something, they give up nothing.

The modern Left is a freak-show of epic proportions. You want to "compromise" with that? I sure as hell don't. In true Conservative fashion (not Republican) I just want to be left alone. But that isn't good enough for them. They want to ram their agenda down your throat and expect you not only to accept it but rejoice and revel in the freak-show of whacked-out policies. Of course any means to resist or push back against that insanity (i.e. free speech and of course GUNS) is to be removed and dismantled.

Some of you guys need to wise up in the next year or so or you'll be the expected tool of the Left.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 60 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast