Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show us Your Best Groups with the LMT MWS

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    We have an IPSC targets at 500, and another 12inch X 12inch "head shot' target beside it. We cheat and shoot the IPSC first other times we go directly to the head shot. But I want to improve my 1,300 yard performance. We have no problems at 1,000 with the 16 inch barrel. 1,300 is like 23 mils and a tuff shot with my 16. Hoping the 20 inch barrel makes a big difference. My buddy Paul, has a 18 inch SS and it rocks an extra 100 fps on loads which pisses me off.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    This is my best group with my LMT so far....
    16”CL barrel, shooting from the bipod on a bench. This is one of my first reloads for the MWS in .308. Sierra 155gr Palma MK over 41.7 grains of Varget. I shot these first loads unsuppressed at 100 yds.

https://imgur.com/a/FeVEocU

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    This is my best group with my LMT so far....
    16”CL barrel, shooting from the bipod on a bench. This is one of my first reloads for the MWS in .308. Sierra 155gr Palma MK over 41.7 grains of Varget. I shot these first loads unsuppressed at 100 yds.

https://imgur.com/a/FeVEocU
    Legit group, take that flier out and thats super tight. Im hoping my 20 SS will produce consistant half inch groups.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Legit group, take that flier out and thats super tight. Im hoping my 20 SS will produce consistant half inch groups.

PB
    Indeed. I am still working up some loads. Trying out the 175gr SMK over IMR 4064. I have had excellent results so far out of the 16” barrel. I may swap out the 16” for the 18” for the next round of testing. The 155gr SMK is a keeper for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12