Thread: Ruger LCP II .22 LR

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ruger LCP II .22 LR

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/...-lcp-ii-22-lr/

https://ruger.com/micros/liteRack/

No too big a surpise I suppose. Companies have been making trainer versions of their full size guns for years.

Interesting coming on the heels of the Glock 44. Different guns but same concept.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    It will sell by many thousands.

It won't be super reliable because it's a. 22lr.

If it was .32 or .25 I'd probably buy one.

Feedback Score
    Sportsman's outdoor superstore has them for sale as a "pre order" for $309.99.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...paign=123019-1

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Interesting. Glad to Ruger innovating. Wish they had an option for no external safety like the LCP 380. Am I crazy for thinking they should also offer a threaded barrel option?
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHunter View Post
    Interesting. Glad to Ruger innovating. Wish they had an option for no external safety like the LCP 380. Am I crazy for thinking they should also offer a threaded barrel option?
    I assume a threaded barrel will be an option at some point. With that said will a can work on a blowback gun with a tilting barrel?

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    A suppressed lcp in 22 would be awesome lol. I have the lcp 2 and pocket carry it quite often. Great little pocket gun

Feedback Score
    Not as fond of my LCP II as the earlier LCP, tho' the more Glockish trigger is an improvement.
    A .22 trainer is a great idea. Have a .22 Short 950 that was an understudy for a .25 version.
    No, the new Ruger won't make sense for defense, simply because of the round.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmoonclip View Post
    Not as fond of my LCP II as the earlier LCP, tho' the more Glockish trigger is an improvement.
    I also like the overall shape and feel of the original. Less blocky.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I also like the overall shape and feel of the original. Less blocky.
    Same, the LCPII is a clunker compared to the svelte original.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Same, the LCPII is a clunker compared to the svelte original.
    One thing I do kind of like on the II is the slightly wider back strap. It isn't as sharp as the smaller original. The original one sort of pokes me in the palm of my hand when I shoot it.