Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: VA Dems float prosecution, Nat. Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Feedback Score
    Obviously so far there has not been a revolt in the other commie states. The left knows that as long as they just incrementally chip away at the 2A and the entire constitution that by the time generation Xers are too old to fight then they'll be able to ram their agenda up our asses.

If the feds went full contact on us now though, we the people would overthrow the government. They know that too.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Rubbish!

Heed the advice of Solzhenitsyn.

They only have the power, when you don't have the power in your mind to resist tyranny.
    Or when he said, "We didn't love freedom enough".
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Obviously so far there has not been a revolt in the other commie states. The left knows that as long as they just incrementally chip away at the 2A and the entire constitution that by the time generation Xers are too old to fight then they'll be able to ram their agenda up our asses.

If the feds went full contact on us now though, we the people would overthrow the government. They know that too.
    The whole boiling frog and all.

Which raises the question as to why would they ram their agenda full steam ahead the way have been. I want to call it hubris but it doesn't fit their style. For an ideology renowned for it's slow creep into everything it touches, this sudden rush to quash individual liberties in one fell swoop doesn't make sense. Even CA took years to get where it's at today.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by StovePipe_Jammer View Post

Which raises the question as to why would they ram their agenda full steam ahead the way have been. I want to call it hubris but it doesn't fit their style. For an ideology renowned for it's slow creep into everything it touches, this sudden rush to quash individual liberties in one fell swoop doesn't make sense. Even CA took years to get where it's at today.
    After the gen xers are past the point of resisting there will be nothing to stop them. Millennials and get z'ers want it now.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    Until someone goes full on Timothy McVeigh again and blows up several federal buildings they’re not gonna slow down. I’m not saying that someone should, but at this point I think that’s the only thing that’ll really get their attention that we’re not ****ing around anymore And we’re tired of the Government trying to make instant felons out of us. I really don’t care what laws they pass I’m gonna keep on keeping on.
    You sound like a federal agent.

GTFO of here if you’re going to talk about McVeigh in a positive light.

Feedback Score
    This popped up in my feed
    Hot mic before the meeting and they did not know it so we’re talking about the gun nuts

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by StovePipe_Jammer View Post

I firmly believe that “the powers that be” are aware of a rough time-frame for a total economic systemic collapse. It should’ve happened in 2008 if not for the feds’ quick thinking / QE intervention. All of 2008s metrics have gotten WORSE. And look at the Overnight repo-market bailouts since last fall: almost daily, $50-80-100 BILLION per day.

Somebody knows something that we don’t about how much time we have left before a major event causes historic upheaval. And, because of that: “Never let a good crisis go to waste”

Hence the heat being turned to 11 as of late.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    You sound like a federal agent.

GTFO of here if you’re going to talk about McVeigh in a positive light.
    I clearly said I don’t think someone should. Can you read good. So you GTFO of here.

But yes, that is what I think it would take for them to back off. Don’t worry though all that is going to happen is teeth gnashing, complaining, noncompliance, and they will wear us down bit by bit. So keep doing what we are doing because it is working so well. Tread harder daddy.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

VA Dems float prosecution, Nat. Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Can anyone confirm?
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 01-18-20 at 22:12.

Feedback Score
    I hope with all my blessed heart the above is true and accurate!

Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast