Page 295 of 311 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    Adjustable gas block on a LMT? I would own one if they offered it.
    Is an adjustable gas block something Marvin Pitts would be able to do on the LMT?
    I’m just a couple hours away from him...

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Any reason why you're wanting an adjustable gas block? I only know of one guy who successfully pulled it off. Maybe there are others. There are less extreme and less costly alternatives if you're looking to better control the back pressure, and won't alter the factory aesthetics of the rifle.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Boba,
    Mostly curious as I’ve not seen one on an MWS, yet. Adjustable gas key and maybe Black River gas tubes? Getting ready to jump into the “can” world so I know I need to find those that are compatible with the MWS...

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SFree View Post
    Boba,
    Mostly curious as I’ve not seen one on an MWS, yet. Adjustable gas key and maybe Black River gas tubes? Getting ready to jump into the “can” world so I know I need to find those that are compatible with the MWS...
    The adjustable gas keys and BCGs are one option. Also, different spring + buffer combos. I'd start with simply using a XH buffer with the factory buffer spring. That'll get you where you need to be without making a costly investment. Many of us have traveled this road and have thoroughly documented our trial and error.

"People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SFree View Post
    Boba,

SF 762 SOCOM RC2, DeadAir Sandman K, KAC QDC series are all good options as they are lower back pressure. I would go with a known lower back pressure can and you won’t have to dick around with adjustable gas keys, heavier buffers, etc. My MWS was excellent with my bone stock 762 SOCOM RC, while Slippers’ MWS with SiCo 762 Saker constantly choked.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    SF 762 SOCOM RC2, DeadAir Sandman K, KAC QDC series are all good options as they are lower back pressure. I would go with a known lower back pressure can and you won’t have to dick around with adjustable gas keys, heavier buffers, etc. My MWS was excellent with my bone stock 762 SOCOM RC, while Slippers’ MWS with SiCo 762 Saker constantly choked.
    Yes, this is true. The SiCo Saker is not the best option for your MWS. If you don't mind a direct thread the LMT can is optimized for the system. Also, KAC has recently unveiled their new pressure reduction suppressor. Charlie Mike

ETA: Saker runs with the factory spring and XH buffer.

Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 01-21-20 at 19:38.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I wouldn't mind a couple of the 762 versions for my MWS's. Might get my coin if they pan out.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    How's the sandman k on a 308? Is it basically taking the edge off or does it do a good job of suppressing it?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    How's the sandman k on a 308? Is it basically taking the edge off or does it do a good job of suppressing it?
    I run the K and the S on my mws. I couldn’t tell the difference between the two as the shooter. Bystanders said they could hear a difference.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I run the K and the S on my mws. I couldn’t tell the difference between the two as the shooter. Bystanders said they could hear a difference.

Page 295 of 311 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305 ... LastLast