Page 297 of 311 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    ALCON, several weeks ago another LMT owner put out a net call (on FB) looking for a barrel locking screw for his MRP/MWS. I happened to have an extra on hand so I paid it forward and sent it to him gratis. Now I find myself needing a replacement locking screw myself. I went to order direct from LMT's website, but standard shipping rate is $15, which I think is pretty ridiculous for a pair of screws, never mind the fact that they're not the fastest at processing orders and getting things shipped out in a timely manner. Anyway, if any of you guys have an extra locking screw to spare please let me know. I'll gladly pay for it and whatever a more reasonable shipping cost might be. Thanks. Charlie Mike
    let me check later, I may have a spare set. will come back to you toinght or in the am

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Anyone at Shot Show?

Looks like LMT ia releasing a piston version of the MWS.
    That’s what they sell to the Estonian mil.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I'm assuming not hearing safe at the ear?

I ask because I have a K and S awaiting approval, and I just assumed the k would be terrible on a 16"308.
    I would not consider any 5.56 or 308 to be hearing safe when suppressed. I think of rifle cans as moderators - there to make it a bit more comfortable.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    That’s what they sell to the Estonian mil.
    Yea, I remeber the trials. I just didn't expect LMT to make it for public consumption.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jared91 View Post
    I’ve done that on my 556 rifles, but yet to do it on large frame. You didn’t happen to be shooting off of a bipod that you had loaded up, did you? And also, I know when I’m shooting off of the bench, even with AR’s, I tend to rest my thumb on the same side of the grip as the rest of my hand, kind of like how you shoot a precision bolt gun. Those two combined are what gets me my bump fires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    If I was not on the other side of the planet at the moment I would send you a spare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Boba, hit a brother up with your address on pm, I gotcha. I ordered a spare set many moons ago.

I wonder if you can get these at an ACE hardware?

PB
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    let me check later, I may have a spare set. will come back to you toinght or in the am
    I appreciate the support, gentlemen.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Yes, this is true. The SiCo Saker is not the best option for your MWS. If you don't mind a direct thread the LMT can is optimized for the system. Also, KAC has recently unveiled their new pressure reduction suppressor. Charlie Mike

ETA: Saker runs with the factory spring and XH buffer.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Has anybody run the LMT .30cal suppressor?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jared91 View Post
    I’ve done that on my 556 rifles, but yet to do it on large frame. You didn’t happen to be shooting off of a bipod that you had loaded up, did you? And also, I know when I’m shooting off of the bench, even with AR’s, I tend to rest my thumb on the same side of the grip as the rest of my hand, kind of like how you shoot a precision bolt gun. Those two combined are what gets me my bump fires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I try to use a neutral load on the bipod, especially when shooting the ACC. Not really needed for the MWS, but it does appear to occur when I find myself pulling the rifle in tighter than it needs to be.

Quote Originally Posted by SFree View Post
    Has anybody run the LMT .30cal suppressor?
    As far as this group? Not that I'm aware of.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    For those of you not on Instagram, FB, or ARFCOM.... we have a gun smith getting into barrel conversions for MRP, and eventually MWS barrels!

This is huge news. We may finally get cheap plinking barrels, 6.8SPCII, Carbon PROOF barrels, more 22lr, 9mm, etc. Barrels!

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    For those of you not on Instagram, FB, or ARFCOM.... we have a gun smith getting into barrel conversions for MRP, and eventually MWS barrels!

This is huge news. We may finally get cheap plinking barrels, 6.8SPCII, Carbon PROOF barrels, more 22lr, 9mm, etc. Barrels!

There are two gunsmiths who have been offering MRP conversion of standard barrels for over 10 years. I’m glad to see another option and they seem to do excellent work.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    There are two gunsmiths who have been offering MRP conversion of standard barrels for over 10 years. I’m glad to see another option and they seem to do excellent work.
    Marvin (who has a very long lead time), and who else?

I know DBMG (spelling) used to, but haven't for years.
    Last edited by domestique; 01-25-20 at 09:31.

Page 297 of 311 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307 ... LastLast