Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
I have played some pretty dramatic musical guns with my modern 308 rifles. I have had went from Larue OBR > LMT> Scar 17 > HK > SCAR 17 > Larue PredatOBR > to LE901 and SCAR 20.

I am pretty happy with where I am now. I initially bought the Colt because it was cheap but I actually turned out to be one of my favorite in a “Battle rifle” roll. It is 8.4 pounds with a monolithic receiver, heavy barrel and heat shield with very robust iron sights. I feel like it is more ergonomic and better shooting than the SCARs I have had. If I wa Solomon hb for a battle rifle I would put it ahead of the other even at 2400 dollars.

In the DMR roll it falls short. But that is why is still have a SCAR 20. I would love to see the Colt Canada C20 offered. The accuracy testing results seem to indicate it is an incredibly accurate rifle.
I agree with this. The Colt definitely performs much higher than its price tag. I would love to see some C20s come out. But this weapon was designed more as a battle rifle than a DMR so I don’t expect it to perform as well as other rifles better suited in that role. My current DMR role is being filled with a 224 Valkyrie with a 22” .936 Bartlein. Its not light. I do want a scar 20. The ones Ive played with were pretty tits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk