Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorpew View Post
    First step would be to eliminate ranges. Fairly easy to do. Next would be to pick up kids at school and keep them in protective custody until the parents turn in their arms, then they do a "wellfare" check to verify there are no more arms at the house.
    Eliminate the sale of ammo as well.
    Boom 80% of all arms confiscated.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    One of the more baseless, without merit, statements I've read in years. Don't forget to include holding your loved one's ashes until you have contributed 20% of you net worth to the "Disarm All Legal Citizens" fund. So stupid in fact, we'd all likely be better off were you disarmed soon.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bamashooter View Post
    One of the more baseless, without merit, statements I've read in years. Don't forget to include holding your loved one's ashes until you have contributed 20% of you net worth to the "Disarm All Legal Citizens" fund. So stupid in fact, we'd all likely be better off were you disarmed soon.
    Please stop with the personal attacks. You can disagree or ignore. We don't want this important thread closed.

Feedback Score
    I really like your analogy of the Gadsden flag masks. I think that illustrates the point well.
    I think the real fight is in educating the young, and to do that better I think we need to look at creating a third party.

We know the left wants to completely disarm us, and the Republicans really only give the 2A lip service to try to ensure our votes. They treat us like the Dems do the black vote.

I fear that real disarmament will be far easier than we want to believe. I don't trust LE or the Military to stand on principle and hold to their oaths.

You are much more thoughtful than I originally gave you credit for. Apologies.

You would have been much better served leading with the thoughts you’ve expressed in the last couple messages.

I think you were just trying to make the point in your original message that it might be easier to take guns away than we think, which is a valid argument, but the examples you gave just didn’t ring true. Things just get lost in context on message boards. Just constructive criticism. Not trying to be douche. Promise.

Keep on keeping on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
    You are much more thoughtful than I originally gave you credit for. Apologies.

You would have been much better served leading with the thoughts you’ve expressed in the last couple messages.

I think you were just trying to make the point in your original message that it might be easier to take guns away than we think, which is a valid argument, but the examples you gave just didn’t ring true. Things just get lost in context on message boards. Just constructive criticism. Not trying to be douche. Promise.

Keep on keeping on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No worries. You'll have to try harder to offend me.lol

I know that there are powerful groups who want to disarm us, so I've spent a lot of time trying to imagine how they will do it.

I worry that it'll be a lot easier than we think. Too many people will sit back and watch it happen, like we watched the coup happen on November 3rd.

Feedback Score
    I really don't think any 2A repeals will survive the courts.

They are going to have trouble distinguishing between semi-auto anything. While many do want a ban on ALL semi-auto that really goes off the rails.

The high capacity mag law in CA was recently challenged and may not survive due to one shrewd judge as I gather.

I can't recall a outright attack on the Bill Of Rights so have no clue how the courts will react. Most/all have been state level so far.

There is way too much insanity on sleepy joe's desk. Have a look at BLM Breathe act they are trying to get action on. The mere fact it's discussed as sane policy is outlandish!

Aint worried, aint sellin'

W

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    What are you going to do?
    I would deal with them like I would deal with anyone else trying to rob me or kidnap my family.

Hopefully that's good enough for your jerk off session tonight.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I would deal with them like I would deal with anyone else trying to rob me or kidnap my family.

Hopefully that's good enough for your jerk off session tonight.
    Keyboard warrior, cool story.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Oh PT, bless your heart.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Oh PT, bless your heart.
    It's like he's not even trying anymore.

Feedback Score
    Do what the pot heads have done. Those bums just never obeyed the law, they got so many people to just be like they’re not hurting anyone and they don’t listen to the law, why make it a big deal. People just didn’t obey or listen and now so many states have legalized it. I don’t agree with it and think it will have negative impacts on future generations but just don’t comply. Write every single politician you can and tell them it’s unconstitutional. Then some people need to consider running for office, not every clown in Washington needs to be a bum lawyer.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast