Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    I just don’t understand how you’re even trying to rationalize that the killers response was somewhat justified and I think you’re usually spot on. There was literally what looks like a five man armed response team on the other side of the door. Other than standing a few feet in the air she did nothing worse than anyone else.
    I can't count the number of times she was told to get down or be shot, mainly because it didn't happen.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Oh don’t worry about it, she deserved it she was defying the system.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Can someone point to violence being committed BY the pro-Trump protestors, rather than against them?

Here's a short list of questions about what really happened:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ed-be-answered

From what I can see the amount of violence BY the Trump group was a tiny fraction of a single BLM protest this past summer, maybe even ZERO, while the amount of violence TOWARDS them was greater than almost any BLM mob experienced.
    Not exactly honest to open an entrance and beckon someone in, then claim "storming".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Look at the tattoo on the fat guys hand, search the Web for horn boy.
    The two on the Left (including fat guy) are Philadelphia ANTIFA. The ironic part of Mrs. Babbitt's death is she may have followed ANTIFA into the Capitol building via a breach they made, not even knowing they are her political and social enemies.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Was just listening to Glenn Beck’s radio show and they played audio of them booing the thug busting the window and then cheering when one guy in the crowd took him down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    The two on the Left (including fat guy) are Philadelphia ANTIFA. The ironic part of Mrs. Babbitt's death is she may have followed ANTIFA into the Capitol building via a breach they made, not even knowing they are her political and social enemies.
    Seems the shooter and associates knew who was who.

Feedback Score
    This will be my final post.

I am now convinced that there is zero hope for Liberty on this continent. Why? Because “our side” isn’t United. We can’t even stomach the idea of pushing and shoving a few capital police out of the way, breaking a few windows and trespassing around a government building for an hour, as a protest against unexplored, uninvestigated voter fraud and subsequent total domination of government power by one party. We are not willing to approve of MILD VANDALISM AND TRESPASSING. What makes anyone think we will need any arms? Turn them in now.

We just watched “our side” commit 1/1000th of the destruction that leftist groups committed over the summer, and we have 50% agreeing with the establishment, saying “Yes, this was TERRORISM. SEDITION. TREASON. INSURRECTION. ATTEMPTED COUP” . . . . . some guys shoved some cops out of the way, broke a few windows and trespassed on government property. It’s clear to me now that we will never have the unified stomach for more drastic measures akin to modern-day throwing the tea in the harbor. We will not have the unified stomach to declare independence from marxist tyranny. We will not be willing to go to war to secure independence. We won’t even support some mild vandalism. We won’t demand an official and impartial inquiry into the election irregularities. We will just take it. We will surrender all of our rights when they come to the door. They have won, not because of any of their actions, but because of our politeness, our refusal to rock the boat, to cause a stir.

I am going to lay low now. Maybe our grandchildren will have more stomach for impolite conduct after decades of living under authoritarian technocracy, but by then, they will have lost most of their ability to speak freely and all of their ability to defend themselves. God help us.

Goodbye

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Video of the shooting in case it hasn't been posted yet. In my opinion it looks like a clear cut case of first degree murder.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1347056697899163648

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Not exactly honest to open an entrance and beckon someone in, then claim "storming".
    I just wonder how much of this was a set up. You have a couple 100,000 people attending a protest you know of in advance and you are this lax at security in the capitol building when Congress is in session...??? Look at the end result... total cave in on the steal from republicans. Wait for the fall out to continue when the next administration takes over now.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Most likely. I was not in the loop on this today, but I got off the phone just a short time ago with a friend and senior Army Officer at the Pentagon. This was his information. Apparently Capitol Police have ROE that if an angry mob comes within a limited distance from members of Congress, they can use lethal force. Ashli Babbitt happened to be the first one to cross that red line and she paid for it.
    I am not so sure she was the target. Shot in the neck? The cop was either a bad shot, or he had been aiming at someone else and the someone else and/or her moved at the wrong time.

In any case, very unfortunate.

Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast