Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Can't recall seeing a negative associated with this young lady.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoo...iana_Jefferson
    That's a year late to what I was referencing.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    Absolutely looks like the ‘ole Capitol Police were stifling dissent....
    The PoPo kept inconsiderately stepping into the horizontal streams of the traditional MAGA celebratory bear spray and thrusting their heads underneath the rhythmic fire extinguisher tomahawk chop.

Attachment 64843
    Attachment 64844

If the mostly peaceful protesters were just allowed to refresh the tree of liberty with the blood of some duly elected tyrants, this whole kerfuffle would have been ignored, but then the Police insisted on trying to maintain a semblance of peace. Those spoilsports!
    Did you actually read what I replied to? Probably not, so let me refresh your memory: it was mentioned that it was a shame that troops/cops had to be used to "uphold fair elections" (his words, not mine). First of all, they wasn't a damn thing "fair" about stealing an election. Secondly, they weren't there to protect that BS "fair election", they were there to do exactly what I said......stifle the protest thereof. They were in place before the rush into the Capitol.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Sooooo, just to be clear, the Dems have enshrined that the Electoral College is key, KEY- to the Democratic process. Subverting the people’s votes- in a state- is the holiest of holies.

Saw this on FB.

Remember in 2011(pre Trump) when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like."
    Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."
    Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of the left stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable."
    Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of BLM and Antifa marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police? We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests."
    Remember when liberals seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns and deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."
    Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace."
    Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard."
    People condemned violent protests and lawlessness every single time they've been reported. We condemn the actions of those who stormed the Capitol yesterday. But we refuse to condemn hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors because a handful (52 arrested) chose to be lawless and to defy everything the vast majority of the crowd stood for. Conservatives are most often defenders of the Constitution, the police, and the rule of law. Because a relative few people decided to do something stupid doesn't nullify the concerns of the many.
    The real culprit here? The mainstream media has been telling us for years that violence is the only way people who feel oppressed can be heard, it's the only way to get justice, and this is what democracy looks like. Apparently, a few who were in the crowd on Wednesday listened to them.
    The inflammatory rhetoric of the left caused this, and it's about time they and the mainstream media took responsibility for dividing Americans and attempting to humiliate those who support the President or any conservative ideals. They have pushed people to the brink, even while claiming, "It's time for unity." It's time for careful reflection and change, real change on all sides.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 01-11-21 at 15:40.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Did you actually read what I replied to? Probably not, so let me refresh your memory: it was mentioned that it was a shame that troops/cops had to be used to "uphold fair elections" (his words, not mine). First of all, they wasn't a damn thing "fair" about stealing an election. Secondly, they weren't there to protect that BS "fair election", they were there to do exactly what I said......stifle the protest thereof. They were in place before the rush into the Capitol.
    Cool story, bro. If you aren’t familiar with DC, a map might help.

827B5433-2D2D-4AD4-ADC8-EEEFF41F48AF.jpeg

Nothing says stifling a protest like having closed head trauma from your head being slammed repeatedly in a door...
    I think the Trump Derangement Syndrome definition has evolved.

220C44B3-2E48-4B9F-BDDE-3412FE2C0A6D.jpeg

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So I just watched the full speech. I didn't bother before as I watch few speeches by politicians. I watched it because I wanted to see what of the claims made RE, storming the Capital and such. As expected, no place did he even hint at advocating violence much less a Coup d'état. I thought he laid out a lot of seemingly convincing reasons why the election was not legit, but also very difficult to track down, and on searching, seemingly explained point by point as being false or inaccurate, but all using same info, word for word as to why his claims false. You have to spend all day trying to find the objective facts to see the truth of it, not unlike the Russia investigation etc. Per usual, will just come down to who people have believed all along. I frankly don't know what to believe at this point, and I suspect that's the idea of the psyops being used by both sides now.

He did his best to convince that crowed the loss was 100% stolen and fraudulent and thus motivating the crowed they were very much within their moral and Const Rights to march, if not storm, the Capital. I do not feel the evidence exist to justify the fire he was playing with, and after watching that, amazed it didn't go into massive destruction and death on all sides.

I found the speakers before him sounded much more like telling people to storm the Capital as good patriots and it felt more like a bad reality show.

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    Cool story, bro. If you aren’t familiar with DC, a map might help.

827B5433-2D2D-4AD4-ADC8-EEEFF41F48AF.jpeg

Nothing says stifling a protest like having closed head trauma from your head being slammed repeatedly in a door...
    I think the Trump Derangement Syndrome definition has evolved.

220C44B3-2E48-4B9F-BDDE-3412FE2C0A6D.jpeg
    As usual, you offer nothing of value and apparently are either reading-impaired or intentionally side-stepping the issue (and I suspect it's the latter). The po-po weren't there to "uphold fair elections" because A) they certainly weren't fair by any measure, and B) they were deployed for the protest. And yes, they were in place BEFORE the onslaught into the Capitol building, all over D.C. The commie mayor there, probably a friend of yours, didn't like all those Trump people coming to town.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    So I just watched the full speech. I didn't bother before as I watch few speeches by politicians. I watched it because I wanted to see what of the claims made RE, storming the Capital and such. As expected, no place did he even hint at advocating violence much less a Coup d'état. I thought he laid out a lot of seemingly convincing reasons why the election was not legit, but also very difficult to track down, and on searching, seemingly explained point by point as being false or inaccurate, but all using same info, word for word as to why his claims false. You have to spend all day trying to find the objective facts to see the truth of it, not unlike the Russia investigation etc. Per usual, will just come down to who people have believed all along. I frankly don't know what to believe at this point, and I suspect that's the idea of the psyops being used by both sides now.

He did his best to convince that crowed the loss was 100% stolen and fraudulent and thus motivating the crowed they were very much within their moral and Const Rights to march, if not storm, the Capital. I do not feel the evidence exist to justify the fire he was playing with, and after watching that, amazed it didn't go into massive destruction and death on all sides.

I found the speakers before him sounded much more like telling people to storm the Capital as good patriots and it felt more like a bad reality show.

That’s similar to how I feel also. He didn’t specifically incite violence, but he must have been aware of the potential for violence and he did nothing to discourage it or try to defuse the situation. He definitely encouraged them to march up the capital in a show of force, which for most sane people would simply mean to demonstrate solidarity for a cause, but a significant portion of the people who showed up to support the entire “stolen election” narrative were ready for battle in a psychological sense and some of them were not completely rational. The other speakers used more incendiary language, which received Trump’s implicit approval. Wednesday’s activities were the culmination of a lot of lies, frustrations, and fear, combined with a lack of appropriate reaction (the causes of which will be debated for a while.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

I tend to think he did win in a landslide. Kind of hard to believe otherwise when you look at the size of his rallies, compared to the crickets at DNC rallies, especially when you consider how many people turned out to vote this election.

And if you can believe OAN, there were over 150k more votes in I think it was PA than there are registered voters. And supposedly 200k votes that were deemed to be fraudulent, as in like dead people who voted and stuff like that.

Feedback Score

US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I tend to think he did win in a landslide. Kind of hard to believe otherwise when you look at the size of his rallies, compared to the crickets at DNC rallies, especially when you consider how many people turned out to vote this election.

And if you can believe OAN, there were over 150k more votes in I think it was PA than there are registered voters. And supposedly 200k votes that were deemed to be fraudulent, as in like dead people who voted and stuff like that.
    Except that the democrats specifically told people to stay home and be responsible because of the pandemic while Trump tried to downplay the risk. The comparative size of rallies is meaningless.
    And I wouldn’t trust news coming from OAN any more than I would coming from the Democratic Party. I would look to see what the Philadelphia Secretary of State said. Here’s what the Philadelphia Inquirer says:
    https://www.inquirer.com/politics/el...-20210106.html

Last edited by Steve Shannon; 01-12-21 at 14:27.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shannon View Post
    Except that the democrats specifically told people to stay home and be responsible because of the pandemic while Trump tried to downplay the risk. The comparative size of rallies is meaningless.
    And I wouldn’t trust news coming from OAN any more than I would coming from the Democratic Party. I would look to see what the Philadelphia Secretary of State said. Here’s what the Philadelphia Inquirer says:
    https://www.inquirer.com/politics/el...-20210106.html

Well if there wasn't actual fraud they did a pretty good job of making it look like there was. Which wouldn't surprise me at all, as you could probably tell from my previous posts.

Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast