Page 219 of 231 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2307

Thread: A little Humor

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have no connection to this company and have not done business with them. It just came as political "spam" in my mailbox and was funny

https://patriotgear.com/products/joe...39308220661957
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    If you watched the recent interview, you'll get it...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post

Didn't watch the interview (won't watch the interview) but the joke is funny.

Unrelated, but real life news that's hilarious at the same time:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...erview-fallout

The Daily Mail dedicated a lengthy piece to dispute false or misleading claims from the interview – then separately predicted the Duchess of Sussex might run for U.S. president in 2024, citing an unnamed British Labour Party official.

She’s already, allegedly, "networking" with "senior Democrats" on a presidential fundraising plan.

"The Blairite, internationalist and Democratic Party networks are buzzing with talk about Meghan's political ambitions and potential backers," the outfit quoted its source as saying.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Not specifically humor, but this would certainly be entertaining and I don't care who you are.

We Americans like to think we have the cornerstone on entertainment and theme parks, but we don't have one where you can drive a freakin tank simulator around or send off rounds downrange.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/patriot-park

Often referred to as Russia's “military Disneyland,” Patriot Park is a large theme park and showground that displays military hardware in a supposedly family-friendly environment.

The park covers more than 4,000 hectares, much of it taken up by military vehicles. There are more than 268 Soviet-era aircraft on display, including helicopters, and an armored vehicle section with around 350 tanks from various countries. Some of these can be taken for a virtual spin in the park’s military training simulators. Also, keep an eye out for a few intercontinental ballistic missiles.

For kids and adults of a warmongering nature, there’s also the Military Tactical Games Center. Here, the whole family can do some fun military-grade exercises before engaging in a simulation of urban warfare with airsoft guns and replicas of famous buildings (the park is supposedly building a replica of the Reichstag for kids to invade).

At the shooting range, meanwhile, visitors can unleash their inner Rambo with a variety of weapons. Children can even take a quick class in sabotage. There’s also a zoo at Patriot Park, which might be of interest to younger children too small to handle the surface-to-air missile launchers.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Motherfu..

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Didn't watch the interview (won't watch the interview) but the joke is funny.

Unrelated, but real life news that's hilarious at the same time:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...erview-fallout

And then there’s this

Woman Who Thought Being A Princess Was Too Hard Wants To Run For President

https://babylonbee.com/news/woman-wh...-for-president

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Not specifically humor, but this would certainly be entertaining and I don't care who you are.

We Americans like to think we have the cornerstone on entertainment and theme parks, but we don't have one where you can drive a freakin tank simulator around or send off rounds downrange.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/patriot-park
    I want to kick the author of that article in the shins for being a sniveling self-righteous twat, then drive to this magical place as fast as possible. Well... fly, then drive, or perhaps just jet-ski across from Alaska, then by train or Lada? Hmmm... decision, decisions...
    $6-8 bucks for a ticket would be worth the trip...Although they'd probably charge Amerikinski Capitalist Spies more....

Page 219 of 231 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast