Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    The counties are in charge of mask mandates here in Tennessee. Our county mask mandate ends in just a couple days on April 29.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I got the J&J shot only because I had told myself that IF there was one to get then that was it.....more of a "traditional" vaccine of sorts (as opposed to mRNA technology) and a "one and done" approach. I work in a hospital so have been around COVID for over a year now 5 days a week. I did it for myself, not for the altruistic "thinking of others" shit. I am not female (therefore not taking birth control), and am over 50yo. I had ZERO side effects; my arm didn't even hurt and I didn't feel like shit a day or so later.

Having said that I wholeheartedly support someone's right to choose (gee, where have I heard that before?) NOT to get the vaccine. You don't want it? Cool by me, don't get it. IMHO .gov or any other entity (including private businesses) have no right to make you take it, period. Spare me the "their place their rules" bullshit. That has been waaayyy overused and abused. You don't have a right to a job but I'm a firm believer that they don't have a right to dictate your personal/private life.

YMMV
    I came to the same conclusion about the J&J. My wife and I both got the J&J two weeks ago. We are both 50 years old with no co-morbidities. 8 hours after getting the shot I developed chills, then body aches. At it’s worst my entire body, especially my fingers and toes really hurt. I was also shivering and sweating with no apparent fever. 14 hours post vaccination the shivering and sweating stopped but the aches and pains continued. 22 hours post vaccination I felt completely normal. My wife had no reaction to the J&J.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    Lets also not forget that JJ and Pfizer also have two of the largest criminal lawsuits for tainted and toxic products in US history. Over 5 billion dollars in fines. I understand that some people are terrified but the numbers of total deaths in 2020 are almost identical for the previous 10 years so this was some pandemic. I am not much on vaccines to begin with but this isn't a vaccine. Its labeled as gene therapy. My genes are fine, none of this is a surprise to God and I don't need editing. How about we stop all these asshats in these BSL4 labs from weaponizing these viruses and we won't need editing. So China spreads this shit and who does our genius President side with...yeah that's right the Chicoms.

Provisional death estimates show 3.3 million in 2020, up a stunning 16% over 2019. CDC publishes final numbers toward the end of following year but it looks like 2020 will be the highest death rate in a century if estimates are correct.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

Apparently, we're not the only ones.

----

Last year was the deadliest in a century, with almost as many fatalities documented in absolute terms in England and Wales in 2020 as at the height of the flu pandemic in 1918.

More than 608,000 deaths were recorded in the calendar year, with 81,653 attributable to coronavirus, according to new figures released by the Office for National Statistics. The toll pushes deaths to the highest in a century, second only to the all-time record of 611,861, in the worst year of the flu pandemic.

Excess deaths, the number of fatalities above the five-year average, rose to almost 91,000 across the UK in 2020 – the highest on record since the second world war.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...wales-says-ons
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-27-21 at 17:59.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/shot-arm-...225252071.html

Appears Biden and Warren would like the patents lifted or patent infringement laws ignored and have the big 3 publish their vaccine recipe….. This will really want them to develop the next needed one for whatever come around.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/shot-arm-...225252071.html

Appears Biden and Warren would like the patents lifted or patent infringement laws ignored and have the big 3 publish their vaccine recipe….. This will really want them to develop the next needed one for whatever come around.
    Communists are going to commie....
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Any updates? I got my second Moderna shot on the 5th. The 6th felt like a long work day due to fatigue, thats the only effect I noticed.

I work for a Space/Defense contractor and last week one of the field service managers said the quarantine requirement for a team travelling to Germany would be waived because they all have been vaccinated.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Any updates? I got my second Moderna shot on the 5th. The 6th felt like a long work day due to fatigue, thats the only effect I noticed.

I work for a Space/Defense contractor and last week one of the field service managers said the quarantine requirement for a team travelling to Germany would be waived because they all have been vaccinated.

Andy
    My dad had the same shot and similar symptoms. Just felt tired

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NickySantoro View Post
    I'm 74 and will not be getting the shot. I know of no one without co-morbidity factors who has died from Covid. I do have personal knowledge of three persons whose deaths were attributed to Covid yet were never tested. It was "presumed" to be Covid. Presumed? My niece is an APN and told me that where she works all flu and pneumonia deaths are coded as Covid because Medicare reimbursements are higher for Covid. Follow the money to the truth.
    Same experience here. My sister works at a local hospital and they don't even verify by testing. A hospitalist comes in and declares covid. One lady came in to get her asthma med refilled. She nearly passed out because they wouldn't give her an inhaler. They kept telling her she had covid and to go get tested then come back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Same experience here. My sister works at a local hospital and they don't even verify by testing. A hospitalist comes in and declares covid. One lady came in to get her asthma med refilled. She nearly passed out because they wouldn't give her an inhaler. They kept telling her she had covid and to go get tested then come back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    To top it off, they probably posted the story on social media - "A Trumpist Covid-denier came to the hospital with Covid symptoms so severe she was gasping for breath and she kept insisting she did not have Covid and only needed an inhaler."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    This is what drives a lot of people (including myself) crazy. We get vaccinated, its apparently effective and we have been told its the only way to return to a normal life.

Then we are told after vaccination we still need to wear a mask that not even the most crude 3rd world hospital would consider medically effective.

Andy

P.S. This was a general rant and certainly not directed at C.P.
    An argument that was obviously untenable as evidence of the recent change in CDC guidelines for masks and so-called social distancing. The vaccines have performed beyond even the most optimistic expectations when operation Warp Speed was launched.

Just a few days ago Rand Paul harpooned Fauci for wearing a mask, describing it as theatre.

Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast