Page 37 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I literally just read on CFP where a 13 year old healthy boy died 3 days after getting the second shot. Inflamed his heart so badly it killed him.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I wonder why the big push on getting everyone vaccinated? The company I work for is offering very large bonuses to get the vaccine, large enough that I was contemplating getting it. On the flip side the masking rules for non-vaccinated employees has gotten even more stringent than last year when Covid cases were high. My wife did say not to get it, that we don’t need the money that bad.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I literally just read on CFP where a 13 year old healthy boy died 3 days after getting the second shot. Inflamed his heart so badly it killed him.
    Yes. There is a side effect with people under 30 getting the vaccine and having heart issues. Not everyone and not everyone does but it is not an insignificant amount.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I wonder why the big push on getting everyone vaccinated? The company I work for is offering very large bonuses to get the vaccine, large enough that I was contemplating getting it. On the flip side the masking rules for non-vaccinated employees has gotten even more stringent than last year when Covid cases were high. My wife did say not to get it, that we don’t need the money that bad.
    Im bout broke and I wouldnt take it, LITERALLY, for a million dollars. NO. WAY.
    Ive told two bosses at work the MOMENT they try to make it mandatory Im out. Yall, dont fall for their agenda.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Yes. There is a side effect with people under 30 getting the vaccine and having heart issues. Not everyone and not everyone does but it is not an insignificant amount.

DEATH is a hellava side effect, brother.

Feedback Score
    why is a 13yr old getting this ?
    this is like the push to have preteens have sex change operations and crap to them !!!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    DEATH is a hellava side effect, brother.
    The heart inflammation is a side effect, for some. Sometimes it leads to death.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    The heart inflammation is a side effect, for some. Sometimes it leads to death.

Covid is an interesting virus- symptoms range from absolutely nothing to death.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Covid is an interesting virus- symptoms range from absolutely nothing to death.
    So like the Spanish flu, which saw people who were immune, asymptomatic, mild sickness all the way to dead

Feedback Score
    June 21, 2021 --

Excerpts

The CDC has received reports of more than 300 cases of heart inflammation in young people after COVID-19 vaccination.

More than 20 million adolescents and young adults have been vaccinated in the U.S.. Although rare, the 300 cases are higher than expected for the age group.

In late May, the CDC began monitoring rare reports of myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination. The cases seemed to be more common in males than females and occur more often after a second dose of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

The CDC has asked doctors to look for and report patients who have symptoms of myocarditis or pericarditis after vaccination. Symptoms include fever, fatigue, chest pain and shortness of breath. Most cases have been mild so far.

More here: https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...-after-vaccine

----------

Perspective:

20 million vaccinated. 300 cases, mostly mild.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 06-22-21 at 08:14.

Page 37 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast