Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Wanna see something intereresting?

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...tatracker-home

CDC COVID transmission rate map. Too bad the Southeast has low vaccination participation, they have a higher transmission rate than the rest of the country, right? Nope...

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Let's see...trust in the efficacy and safety of the vaccine, just ignore the obvious lies and subterfuge by the folks creating it/promoting it the hardest/mandating it. Sound like you?

Any claim of the vaccine causing problems or not working as claimed(along with cooking the books on numbers all last year) gets shot down as false info very quickly, but the most outrageous nonsense promoting the covid lifestyle(including the ridiculous vaccination makes suffocating easier flight of fancy) gets at least a free pass.
    Just as I thought. You didn’t keep up. You keep wanting to change the subject and talk about something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Wanna see something intereresting?

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...tatracker-home

CDC COVID transmission rate map. Too bad the Southeast has low vaccination participation, they have a higher transmission rate than the rest of the country, right? Nope...

Andy
    Intellectual honesty matters.

The same people here that want to scream from the rooftops forget how much the south was suffering back in August. And again, it isn’t transmission that’s important, it’s hospitalizations.

I had a patient I was trying to transfer to a higher level of care back in August, and the nearest empty ICU bed we found was in South Dakota.

This is why this is so ****ed up and productive conversations can’t happen here.

What’s the purpose of the topic? Which vaccine to take if you’re going to take one? Irrelevant post is irrelevant.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Just as I thought. You didn’t keep up. You keep wanting to change the subject and talk about something else.

Yeah I keep going back to the deceitful stuff you would like us to ignore.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The same people here that want to scream from the rooftops forget how much the south was suffering back in August. And again, it isn’t transmission that’s important, it’s hospitalizations.

I had a patient I was trying to transfer to a higher level of care back in August, and the nearest empty ICU bed we found was in South Dakota.

This is why this is so ****ed up and productive conversations can’t happen here.

What’s the purpose of the topic? Which vaccine to take if you’re going to take one? Irrelevant post is irrelevant.

Who here was screaming about anything? If transmission isn't important, how do people end up in the hospital?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

The South was suffering and it was blamed on vaccination rate. What do we blame for the current transmission rate in the NW and NE? Maybe all the un-vaxxed people from the SE travelled up and coughed on the vaxxed residents there?

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The South was suffering and it was blamed on vaccination rate. What do we blame for the current transmission rate in the NW and NE? Maybe all the un-vaxxed people from the SE travelled up and coughed on the vaxxed residents there?

Andy
    It's probably worse than a patent medicine sales pitch. At least I have never heard of one saying everyone else had to take it for it to work and(if you got around a dirty non customer and caught what ails only them) it would then give you a death XX.9% less bad than what they were going to go through.

Feedback Score

Andy
    Again, the south was having a high hospitalization rate.

Transmission rate wasn’t something the vaccine is said to affect all that much.

Feedback Score
    Who here was screaming about anything? If transmission isn't important, how do people end up in the hospital?
    The point.

Your head.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I keep going back to the deceitful stuff you would like us to ignore.
    More evidence you don’t pay any attention.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast