Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: impending new brace rule next month

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    The government cucking by some people on this board shows that when the sh*t really hits the fan, we should be more worried about each other than any freaking anti-gun nut because they would have zero problems ratting you out while waving a 2A flag in your face and saying that it was for the greater good of the gun community. Pretty freaking pitiful. You guys (you know who you are) can go eat a bag of cheesy dicks.
    Feel free to post pics of all the AR's you own with the 3rd hole drilled.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Feel free to post pics of all the AR's you own with the 3rd hole drilled.
    ...and why would anyone do that?

Thanks for confirmation btw.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    ...and why would anyone do that?

Thanks for confirmation btw.
    Yeah, didn’t think so. Thanks for proving absolutely nothing at all.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah, didn’t think so. Thanks for proving absolutely nothing at all.
    ...answer the question. Why would anyone do that? You have no reasonable answer.

What was I proving to begin with?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    ...answer the question. Why would anyone do that? You have no reasonable answer.

What was I proving to begin with?
    That you have the courage of your convictions. You failed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That you have the courage of your convictions. You failed.
    So you actually equal unnecessary stupidity with courage. Good job.

The real argument (to help you out) is that the ATF plainly stated that shouldering the brace does not change the intent of the part (brace). Regardless if they intended the brace to be shouldered or not, is irrelevant to the discussion. They stated that fact, legal citizens abiding by this rule, bought braces. Now they do a 180 and make it illegal? That is straight up bs and a stand needs to be taken on it by mass non compliance.

If you are butthurt thinking that I meant all guys owning Form 1 SBR's are what I meant by "you guys" in my first post. You were wrong. I have a Form 1 lower myself. Go get as many as you want. It's the fact that they switched it on us after the fact, and are forcing people that didn't have to or didn't want to Form 1 now have to. That, by principle is wrong and should be treated as such.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 02-03-23 at 15:36.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    So you actually equal unnecessary stupidity with courage. Good job.

The real argument (to help you out) is that the ATF plainly stated that shouldering the brace does not change the intent of the part (brace). Regardless if they intended the brace to be shouldered or not, is irrelevant to the discussion. They stated that fact, legal citizens abiding by this rule, bought braces. Now they do a 180 and make it illegal? That is straight up bs and a stand needs to be taken on it by mass non compliance.

If you are butthurt thinking that I meant all guys owning Form 1 SBR's are what I meant by "you guys" in my first post. You were wrong. I have a Form 1 lower myself. Go get as many as you want. It's the fact that they switched it on us after the fact, and are forcing people that didn't have to or didn't want to Form 1 now have to. That, by principle is wrong and should be treated as such.
    Apparently you failed to comprehend what I plainly stated. I always had the intent to SBR two lowers. However, I held off for financial reasons. If the feebs want to let me Form 1 them for $400 less than it would’ve otherwise cost me, it would be fiscally irresponsible to pay $400 I don’t have to.

How is gaming the system to my own benefit “getting cucked” and why should I “eat a bag of cheesy dicks”? And yes, you yourself admit that mass noncompliance should be the reaction, but I don’t see you showing any courage of said convictions.

Instead of whining about how people are reacting to this flagrant abuse of power by the feds, why don’t you focus on the feds flagrant abuse of power?
    Last edited by glocktogo; 02-03-23 at 15:46.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Apparently you failed to comprehend what I plainly stated. I always had the intent to SBR two lowers. However, I held off for financial reasons. If the feebs want to let me Form 1 them for $400 less than it would’ve otherwise cost me, it would be fiscally irresponsible to pay $400 I don’t have to.

How is gaming the system to my own benefit “getting cucked” and why should I “eat a bag of cheesy dicks”? And yes, you yourself admit that mass noncompliance should be the reaction, but I don’t see you showing any courage of said convictions.

Instead of whining about how people are reacting to this flagrant abuse of power by the feds, why don’t you focus on the feds flagrant abuse of power?
    Lol...YOU put yourself in the "government cuck and cheesey dick eating section". No one else. I never called you out personally. I just described who they were...what they would be willing to do...and you got all butt hurt thinking it was you. That's your own personal problem. No one else's.

I didn't mention anything about gaming the system one time either. The cucks are the current ones saying you should have seen it coming and now you deserve it. Good for you.

It seems you thought I was targeting you and I wasn't. Form 1 away brother. I don't care.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Lol...YOU put yourself in the "government cuck and cheesey dick eating section". No one else. I never called you out personally. I just described who they were...what they would be willing to do...and you got all butt hurt thinking it was you. That's your own personal problem. No one else's.

I didn't mention anything about gaming the system one time either. The cucks are the current ones saying you should have seen it coming and now you deserve it. Good for you.

It seems you thought I was targeting you and I wasn't. Form 1 away brother. I don't care.
    Your anger is misplaced brother. But you do you.

Feedback Score

I just would caution you to not rush into the "FREE" tax stamp for a lot of different reasons.

My plan as of now is to do nothing, wait and see. If at 120 days we have not won, I will remove the braces from the pistols I have and then over time form 1 the guns as SBR. I can't bring myself to comply by taking the "FREE" stamp. First I don't trust the government to do the right thing with this and I can see them jamming people up . They have even said they will do so.

So think about it for 1 minute. You have 2 guns that is $400 worth of tax stamps, but if the government doesn't get your stuff done in time and they go enforcement on you. Your arrested for 2 counts each worth 10 years and a fine of $250K, how much money will you spend on a lawyer to try and stay out of prison?

Kind of makes 2 stamps at a total of $400 seem cheap compared to the "FREE" stamp.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast