Page 85 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    *Sigh*

Joe Biden is such a weak minded simp, he’d encourage a rapist to keep giving him butt sex to appease the criminal as the police kicked in the door to save him.
    I bet that tunnel was daylighted years ago.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    At one point it seemed like they ran out of ocean to run them…
    It was definitely crowded. I remember we did some photo OPS with 3 carriers side by side as an amazing show of power/force. Before 9/11, we were doing exercises with France, namely the Charles DeGaul carrier. We drag raced it...it took off better than we did but once our screws grabbed...we were gone. It was pretty cool.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    *Sigh*

Joe Biden is such a weak minded simp, he’d encourage a rapist to keep giving him butt sex to appease the criminal as the police kicked in the door to save him.
    You sir, won the internet for the day with that comment, LOL.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    It was definitely crowded. I remember we did some photo OPS with 3 carriers side by side as an amazing show of power/force. Before 9/11, we were doing exercises with France, namely the Charles DeGaul carrier. We drag raced it...it took off better than we did but once our screws grabbed...we were gone. It was pretty cool.
    Heh, just noticed your sig line, we had the same job. But you'll always be a skimmer puke to me!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    You sir, won the internet for the day with that comment, LOL.
    I wish I could say I’m doing what I can to keep up morale in this establishment, but that observation just isn’t funny because it’s true.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    I bet that tunnel was daylighted years ago.
    LOL you can hear it when the wind blows.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Sounds more and more like the ground invasion is over before it began. Even if the ground invasion is ultimately launched, and Israel is successful in killing every known Hamas leader and estimated 30-40k of the so-called armed wing of Hamas, then what?

What is the plan for mom and dad, and the two million just like them? From reading below I don't really GAF if the Israelis killed EVERY one of them.

-----

It is not easy listening. The conversation capture is between a terrorist who had infiltrated southern Israel on October 7 as part of the surprise Hamas onslaught and his father in Gaza. It was extracted from the mobile phone of a murdered Israeli woman and posted by the IDF spokesman’s office on X.

The terrorist had infiltrated Mefalsim, a kibbutz in southern Israel near the northern edge of the Gaza Strip. In Arabic, the terrorist says, “Dad, I am speaking to you from a Jew’s phone, I killed her and her husband, I killed 10 with my own hands.” He repeats that number — 10 — while the murderer’s father cries with joy. “Their blood is on my hands, let me talk to Mom,” he added. The mother’s response was recorded as well: “I wish I was there with you,” she said.

“I was the first to enter under the guidance and with the help of Allah,” the assailant goes on, before shouting, apparently at fellow terrorists, “Kill, kill, kill! Kill them!”

Such was the boastful message of a card-carrying member of Hamas’s Nukhba forces to his Gazan parents.

More here: https://www.nysun.com/article/a-leak...0%202023-10-25
    We go back to the age-old question in warfare: exactly when is a civilian truly an INNOCENT civilian? From reading the phone conversation (caveat: if true) if old mummy and daddy bought the farm I'd have no issue with it. What about the terr's siblings? Cousins? Friends? You see where this goes?

Hamas has been supported by over half the Palestinian population for quite a while from any sources I've seen. Maybe time to feel the pain? Like SEVERELY?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Over half? The estimates I’m seeing are 70-90+% of Gazans on board.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by uffdaphil View Post
    Over half? The estimates I’m seeing are 70-90+% of Gazans on board.
    That’s over half.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I always worry about propaganda and psyops, but:

TEL AVIV—In the weeks leading up to Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack on Israel, hundreds of the Palestinian Islamist militant group’s fighters received specialized combat training in Iran, according to people familiar with intelligence related to the assault.

Roughly 500 militants from Hamas and an allied group, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, participated in the exercises in September, which were led by officers of the Quds Force, the foreign-operations arm of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, the people said.

Senior Palestinian officials and Iranian Brig. Gen. Esmail Qaani, the head of Quds Force, also attended, they said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ks/ar-AA1iPHAB
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 85 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast