Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Near Death Experiences

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    "If" there is something that continues on after we close our eyes for good I suspect that it is something we cannot comprehend given our human concepts of time/space. Like time doesn't matter anymore, whether you've been dead for 1 day or 100 years. I don't think any one particular religion has the market cornered if we somehow "live" on. A Hindu/Christian/Buddhist/Muslim will experience the same thing.....if there is something to experience (and I truly hope there is).

I consider myself more agnostic than atheistic. I'm certainly not the latter, and am hopefully the former.
    Sometimes I wonder when we die, if we go to the eternity we've created for ourselves. Even if we do all experience the same thing when we die, each of us will perceive it differently, according to the filters of understanding we built up during our lifetimes. As we gain knowledge and experience with this new place and with other folks dwelling there, our initial perception will change.
    Last edited by MistWolf; 09-07-23 at 22:04.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Been awfully close to getting my head canoed or turned into a pink mist on a few occasions but no NDE for me.

Feedback Score
    I've heard a few people's NDE and they all had a new outlook on life. Reminds me of this video:

https://youtu.be/86dsfBbZfWs?si=gXDWT4O-zziEsPki

We are so focused on the now and not the rest of eternity.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I did not read the book (which gets very high ratings) but did listen to this show on SR, which I enjoyed:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Sometimes I wonder when we die, if we go to the eternity we've created for ourselves. Even if we do all experience the same thing when we die, each of us will perceive it differently, according to the filters of understanding we built up during our lifetimes. As we gain knowledge and experience with this new place and with other folks dwelling there, our initial perception will change.
    I believe we go to the eternity we set ourselves up for…not sure if we are on the same track or not.

I’ve read and seen the testimony of too many atheists who “died” on operating tables, car crashes, etc. who meet Jesus and others before coming back to discount it as electrons flashing in a dead brain.

Their accounts did not bring me to faith, but they certainly reinforced it.

You make your peace by accepting the Lord. It’s not complicated. He doesn’t ask for much. Accept and believe, and you receive the three big “R’s”…Redemption, Reconciliation, and Restoration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinSATX View Post
    I believe we go to the eternity we set ourselves up for…not sure if we are on the same track or not.

I’ve read and seen the testimony of too many atheists who “died” on operating tables, car crashes, etc. who meet Jesus and others before coming back to discount it as electrons flashing in a dead brain.

Their accounts did not bring me to faith, but they certainly reinforced it.

You make your peace by accepting the Lord. It’s not complicated. He doesn’t ask for much. Accept and believe, and you receive the three big “R’s”…Redemption, Reconciliation, and Restoration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think we will be enlightened with the Universal Truths.
    Given one last chance to accept Salvation.
    Then in front of our Supreme Being with the Universal Truths and with or without salvation we will forced to judge our own selves and you can't lie because the Lord and the Truth were both yours if you wanted.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456