Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anybody else seen one of these Tesla "Cyber Trucks" on the road?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Saw a story out of Salt Lake City. Guy bought one of these trucks but while he was waiting for delivery his life changed (divorce, ...). Took delivery but just doesn't work for him in current circumstances.

Apparently you are contractually bound not to sell for 12 months from delivery date. If the guy sells his truck on the used market Tesla will fine him $50K Tesla is not willing to buy the truck back either.

That's kinda screwed that you can't sell your own property. I mean a contract is a contract but... damn.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    That's kinda screwed that you can't sell your own property. I mean a contract is a contract but... damn.
    Other brands have similar contracts for in-demand cars which people might flip for profit. Chevy will void the warranty on Corvette Z06's sold within 6 months of original purchase. I'm not sure how they deal with folks who have unique circumstances like this.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    You are wrong, sir. Simple volume has cemented BMW’s place at the top of that pile.
    Late to the party, and both brands put out some great contenders for this title, but you are both wrong.

NOBODY beats a Prius driver.

As for the cyber truck, not something I would buy or drive, but I'm not repulsed by the thing. I don't like to stand out. There was one parked at the paintball field the other day and I got to look it over up close. Its not conventional, but I don't find it ugly.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Late to the party, and both brands put out some great contenders for this title, but you are both wrong.

NOBODY beats a Prius driver.

As for the cyber truck, not something I would buy or drive, but I'm not repulsed by the thing. I don't like to stand out. There was one parked at the paintball field the other day and I got to look it over up close. Its not conventional, but I don't find it ugly.
    The Prius driver are clones of the Fit and Yaris drivers

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    BMW drivers are far worse than Prius drivers. BMW drivers are a-holes. Prius drivers are just smug and ignorant.

I saw my first Cybertruck a week ago. I was in Orem (UT) driving down State Street and one passed me. Ugly as all get out. Straight out of the Battlezone arcade game of the 80s.

It'll age even less well than some of the Corvettes and other flashy cars designed for today, not tomorrow. (Contrast with the 911, which is still the same basic design after 60 years).
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    We went to Methbuquerue the other day for an appointment and I finally saw one IRL for the first time. It took my brain a few seconds to process what it was. Very odd...

Anyway, the guy driving it looked PISSED. It was kinda funny.

Feedback Score
    I have seen one in my area, the owner must live somewhere close to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    RudyN

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345