Thread: "IDF Utilizes Breakthrough "Dagger" Rifle Technology"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

"IDF Utilizes Breakthrough "Dagger" Rifle Technology"

New tech developed to take more guess work out of taking the shot that supposedly greatly improves hit %.

"TBN Israel's Mati Shoshani reports on the Israel-Hamas War. Shoshani reports that the IDF has implemented the breakthrough "Dagger" rifle technology in its war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip. This attachable rifle component is a sophisticated fire control system which helps a soldier lock on to their target and fire at the precise time. Learn how this technology is changing the face of the battlefield here on TBN Israel."

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So they took TrackingPoint's tech and expounded on it.

Not sure if electronically controlling the trigger is a good thing in a battle environment. It's great for hits on target, but what happens when the unit it fails? Is there a bypass available? Does it fail into manual mode?

Feedback Score
    I'm no expert, but I have mixed feeling on this.

If it really is helping the IDF in Gaza wipe out Hamas, than great, keep up the good work, but I worry about any electronic devise that can disable the trigger failing at the wrong time and in the wrong way. Yes, moving the rifle will turn the system off - if everything is working properly. What happens if it isn't? What happens if the trigger gets locked, the electronics crash and the soldier needs the rifle now?

I could see this on a sniper rifle, especially if there is a way to completely disengage the system, but it sounds like the proverbial "smart gun" that no one but goofy liberals seem to think is a good idea.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Eh, sounds like adding complexity to a system that you really want to be as simple and reliable as possible.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.