Thread: .300 Blackout Pistol

Feedback Score

.300 Blackout Pistol

So a few months back I purchased a few PSA Blem Lowers, all checked out to being within Milspec. Onto my question. I want to build a .300 blackout pistol. I purchased and Aero Precision complete upper. Going with a Ballistic Advantage barrel. But what buffer tube and buffer do I need for the .300 black out to cycle properly. The barrel is an 8.3" with gas block. So just need a direction to get started.

Feedback Score
    How do you plan on using it. Strictly subs or Super sonic?? Suppressed??

Or both.

I would have to check, but I believe I just have a H buffer and standard spring. And I run both.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    How do you plan on using it. Strictly subs or Super sonic?? Suppressed??

Or both.

I would have to check, but I believe I just have a H buffer and standard spring. And I run both.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    I am planning on shooting subs with a suppressor.

Feedback Score
    It will either be an H2 or an H3 depending on the suppressor, actual cartridge load and gas port size.
    You will have to toy around to find your reliable one and it not like buffers are expensive.
    I am running an H2 on mine with subs and a suppressor.

More importantly, what mags are you using?
    If you are not using metal GI mags, you will want to use 300 BO specific mags.
    Standard polymer mags will cause feeding issues. Took me a while to diagnose this issue.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupflyer View Post
    It will either be an H2 or an H3 depending on the suppressor, actual cartridge load and gas port size.
    You will have to toy around to find your reliable one and it not like buffers are expensive.
    I am running an H2 on mine with subs and a suppressor.

More importantly, what mags are you using?
    If you are not using metal GI mags, you will want to use 300 BO specific mags.
    Standard polymer mags will cause feeding issues. Took me a while to diagnose this issue.
    Probably gonna be Windowed Pmags I believe they offer .300 blackout specific.