One concern with the D60 is its mechanism weight. If you have more use of your left hand, maybe start learning southpaw?
Weight is another big one. I've lost a lot more strength than I want to admit or even think about. I'm pretty sure a grown-ass, 5' 8" man is supposed to weigh more than 115 goddamn pounds! But, very fortunately, I've regained all motor function other than my ability to use chopsticks. Just the one thing, it's bizarre. I just hope my overall health improves enough to start exercising again. As soon as possible. Then again, maybe I'm losing the weight because I can't use chopsticks anymore!

I should actually make a post over in Technical, too, asking just what the lightest possible build is without sacrificing reliability, given the current state of the art.

Also, in a fortuitous coincidence, I found a really good deal on 2 D60s that are still brand new, that were basically half price! Looks like I get to experiment a bit once they get here, maybe I'll figure out something worth sharing.

I appreciate the positive vibes, too, thanks! It has been a long, hard road, but I guarantee you that death will have a fight he'll never forget, when he finally comes for real.