Thread: "That Damn Store" diesel instead of unleaded

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

"That Damn Store" diesel instead of unleaded

Between the store name, diesel in the unleaded tank, and comment from the sheriff

“(The owner) is making every effort to get to the bottom of it,” the sheriff’s office said.

This is almost material for The Onion.

https://www.wsmv.com/2024/05/25/fuel...-damaged-cars/

Still better than years ago when I thought there was a serial arsonist loose along the Daniel Boone Parkway in easten KY from all the homes that had burned. Found out a few days after the trip a new fuel delivery guy filled the kerosene tanks with unleaded and numerous homeowners got their heaters turned in to fireballs.

Feedback Score
    I hope “That Damn Store” has good insurance. You’ve got to wonder how this even happens. Just another reason I buy my fuel from CFN (where issues like this are more unlikely to occur).

Feedback Score
    Happened here several years back at a Sunoco station. Delivery guy pumped diesel into the unleaded storage tank.

Feedback Score
    Diesel fuel in gas is a fairly simple recovery. Now, gas mixed into diesel can get expensive.
    “Detached Reflection Cannot Be Demanded in the Presence of an Uplifted Knife” ~ Brown v. United States (1921)

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Had a bread truck driver put unleaded in his diesel tank in Ft. Collins... He made it half way to Estes Park. Damn Indeed!
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Had a bread truck driver put unleaded in his diesel tank in Ft. Collins... He made it half way to Estes Park. Damn Indeed!
    It adds all new meaning to "detonation" don't it?
    “Detached Reflection Cannot Be Demanded in the Presence of an Uplifted Knife” ~ Brown v. United States (1921)