Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Acosta gets his WH credentials revoked

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Acosta gets his WH credentials revoked

.. for putting hands on the girl that was was instructed to take the mic from him.

Feedback Score
    LOL.

Screw that guy.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Good. That guy is a degenerate.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wish the POTUS would have left the podium and got nose to nose with him and taken the damned thing.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    That girl could have done that. I thought she was going to. She looked back at Trump with the... "can I kick his ass now" look.

Can you imagine if the tables were turned.

Acosta forces Whitehouse aide to kneel before him after physically assaulting her.

Feedback Score
    Sit your five dollar ass down, before I make change.

Trump's comment to the next reporter was even better. The man can insult with the best of them.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    A couple of questions pop into my head when I watched that earlier.

One, at what point does the USSS intervene to handle an unruly press corps member?

Two, where are all the #MeToo 3rd-wave vagina hats? (yeah that's what I thought)
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    It would have been awesome if she flip him on his head and walk away with the mic.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    They need to incorporate a tazer zapper into the mics for people that won't give them up.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    They need to incorporate a tazer zapper into the mics for people that won't give them up.
    Lol!!! 1000x on this. Heck I’ll even pony up the $$ to buy one for the press room.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast