Page 296 of 354 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3539

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    This seems a good deal. I just picked one up as a spare.

Colt FSB Upper with rear folding sight and Magpul furniture @ 3-Fitty.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Colt-A...20-sur-mps.htm
    Man I was on that, typing like hell. Something said.."go look at that again, just to be sure". No BCG or CH. It is still a pretty good deal, but I passed.
    WOW was I happy for a minute.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Man I was on that, typing like hell. Something said.."go look at that again, just to be sure". No BCG or CH. It is still a pretty good deal, but I passed.
    WOW was I happy for a minute.
    Yeah I considered that before buying but I have spare BCG’s and CH’s.

I don’t currently have an FSB upper and wanted one as a spare.

I’ll probably change out the hand guards as well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Believe it or not, the Magpul SL handguard is a welcome relief compared to the stock Colt one. Feels better in the hand and because of the coverage around the sides and bottom of the FSB, it allows a more modern shooting position with much better muzzle control. Really like mine, FWIW.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Believe it or not, the Magpul SL handguard is a welcome relief compared to the stock Colt one. Feels better in the hand and because of the coverage around the sides and bottom of the FSB, it allows a more modern shooting position with much better muzzle control. Really like mine, FWIW.
    Oh, its a good deal, I should get it, but probably wont, then Ill kick myself for weeks.

Yes..the stock ones do suck.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    The SL handguard is a great addition to a plain Jane FSB gun, especially on a carbine length gas system, it gives you just enough more real-estate to grab. I put one on my daughter SIONICS LW FSB gun and is awesome.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Burris hand-held thermals are steelpy discounted on Eurooptic at the moment. The riflescope is, however, unfortunately sold out

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerblue View Post
    Burris hand-held thermals are steelpy discounted on Eurooptic at the moment. The riflescope is, however, unfortunately sold out
    How does their BTH 35 stack up against something like the Pulsar Axion 2? I have some Bering thermals, but for the discounted price, might be nice to have a backup handheld thermal scanner. I've just never used Burris thermal optics, or known anyone who has. Any insight on the quality?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    From what I've read they have Chinese guts and are good for the money. I wouldn't pay full price but this seems like a good deal. Otherwise I'd probably buy the Leica Calonox.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 296 of 354 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346 ... LastLast