Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: VA Resident, Time for One More AR

Feedback Score
    I’ll definitely be keeping my eye out for Centurion and Sionics in the next few weeks. I guess I am just a little worried that these deals will lead to a ton of rifles out of stock and not in stock until late December, along with prices raised due to these newly elected politicians taking office. I am honestly considering going on and ordering that BCM M4 Mod0 that was linked to earlier in the forum.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibsonBanjos View Post
    I’ll definitely be keeping my eye out for Centurion and Sionics in the next few weeks. I guess I am just a little worried that these deals will lead to a ton of rifles out of stock and not in stock until late December, along with prices raised due to these newly elected politicians taking office. I am honestly considering going on and ordering that BCM M4 Mod0 that was linked to earlier in the forum.
    Perhaps take what you can with the Veterans Day sales and don't risk the Black Friday backlog? I still vote for Sionics or Centurion based on accuracy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    Perhaps take what you can with the Veterans Day sales and don't risk the Black Friday backlog? I still vote for Sionics or Centurion based on accuracy.
    I think that would my best bet. Definitely going to keep my eyes open for them, hopefully I will find a few sales from the company in the next few days.

Feedback Score
    The World Turned Upside Down!

Never in my life did I think my home state of PA would outlast VA in this struggle. I love VA and always had an outside thought of moving there when I was retired.

I think if the they over reach the Supreme Court will weigh in. The left is very scared about this hence the recent threats to pack the court.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibsonBanjos View Post
    I’ll definitely be keeping my eye out for Centurion and Sionics in the next few weeks. I guess I am just a little worried that these deals will lead to a ton of rifles out of stock and not in stock until late December, along with prices raised due to these newly elected politicians taking office.
    Please keep in mind that this was a state election...I’d guess the Veterans Day sales is more responsible for any increase in AR stuff being sold. We’re not California during the Great Mag Lift of 2019.

From what I can tell online it’s still salad days as far as AR’s go, minus the recent run on Colts. Honestly, if I was going to get 1 more
    Rifle, finding a colt for a decent price might be your best bet as it’ll probably Be a few years before new ones will allowed in the state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    You guys are going to abide a law like that?
    I wish the anti gun crowd has as much contempt for criminals as they did for law abiding gun owners.

Turning law abiding gun owners into criminals overnight if they don't comply. Don't you feel safer?

That being said no, I won't comply.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    “Abide” and “comply” are not synonyms...

*slow clap for everyone who are proud of themselves for going 70 on a 60 mph highway

I hear a lot of “We need ARRRR GUNNNS!! to prevent tyranny!” But when it happens...meh.

To “abide” could also be presented as, “live with” or “permit.” So, I’m asking, Are you guys going to tacitly agree with the law by not standing against it directly, instead just acting like it doesn’t exist?

It’s all fun and games until...someone calls your bluff and you do nothing.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    “Abide” and “comply” are not synonyms...

*slow clap for everyone who are proud of themselves for going 70 on a 60 mph highway

I hear a lot of “We need ARRRR GUNNNS!! to prevent tyranny!” But when it happens...meh.

To “abide” could also be presented as, “live with” or “permit.” So, I’m asking, Are you guys going to tacitly agree with the law by not standing against it directly, instead just acting like it doesn’t exist?

It’s all fun and games until...someone calls your bluff and you do nothing.
    Look, if you think you're going to "fight back" put the bong down.
    If you couldn't convince enough people to vote (the easiest way to protect your rights) you're not going to get them to take up arms to keep/get them back.

The Boogaloo isn't happening.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Yea no, it’s because the majority of Republicans and especially independents are comprised of cucked up pansy ass virtue signaling losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This and the house that Ken Cuccinelli built. Republican party in VA is a dumpster fire.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post
    The Boogaloo isn't happening.
    I actually think you are correct, but I get a small amount of (childish) enjoyment causing a brief silence by making “Gun People” acknowledge this for themselves. I do it with members of management where I work (since I wouldn’t do so with hourly), including the cousin of one of this forum’s sponsors.

I think this more emphasizes the necessity of reaching new people more than silly militia type scenarios.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast