Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado, Magpul and the Second Amendment Need Your Help

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    If Magpul stops putting date codes on their magazines, then maybe you can smuggle some into the state and claim they're pre-ban.

This ban is illegal anyway, so who cares?
    No date code... IS a date code!
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhurdan View Post
    No date code... IS a date code!
    Not if we make some without date codes prior to the effective date. :-)
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    Well, of course, but then you'd have to make them Gen1 mags.

I've had Pmags for my rifles since like forever and stuff, and I don't recall any without date codes.

'cept for those ones... of course, of which I have a ton, but I just put those away because I thought they were defective without the dates.
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Feedback Score
    How do we gain the support of state LEO agencies in anti-gun states?

This is the million dollar question in my opinion.

How do we really drum up some civilian non-compliance, with LEOs backing it up?
    We need a pro rights Sheriff to deputize people and by my reading of the law would allow them to have 30 rounders.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow, I should keep up with the news... Just heard about CO...
    Sorry guys... I feel your pain... Someone needs to put an end to this. It's spreading. If they get Texas, I'm moving to Alaska. If they get Alaska, I'm saving up for a private island.
    Last edited by Shao; 02-18-13 at 18:06.

Feedback Score
    Not that we know of.

Supremacy Clause overrides the 10th Amendment though.
    Only if the Federal Government decides to pursue it, which they will not. They use federal agents to enforce marijuana laws, but they won't take our side in this. And if they don't pursue, I don't know how you would claim the supremacy clause.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Believe me, it's over. Hickenlooper has supported this bill from day 1 and said he would sign it. Our only chance was the house and it passed both times. The Senate and the governor are NOT our friends.
    It's sad that politicians anywhere in this country would choose political posturing over jobs. Just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Ain't alookin' to go round and round with ya Tex, but that there attitude is what done allowed it to get to this point in the first place.

Right, now "we" need a plan. It's as though there was never any danger of encroachment before.
    Yeah and this is the point some have been trying to make for years. When they passed restrictions in California and New York, it was only a matter of time before it was coming to a state near you. The fact that New York slammed their new bill through and the support from the federal govt is really the catalyst for this nonsense.

And let's be honest here, for the longest time gun enthusiasts have ignored the problem because they never thought it would effect them. Should have helped those states fight it all those years ago. Cancer spreads and now it's doing just that.

The only other thing I'll say is that it saddens me that the government would rather regulate the law abiding citizens of this country instead of facing the problem; namely mental health, repeat criminal offenders and gangs. And they won't address those things because there are too many vocal advocates for their rights. What about our rights? What ever happened to the America that didn't tolerate all of this bullshit.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    Would make for a new line of asshole proofed mags

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Saw this on the TOS and should spread around:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Elections have consequenses. Vote Democrats in (Yes, I know RHINO's can't be counted on but they are more reliable than dems) and you get stuff like this.

My folks just moved there. Sad. They love it.

NEVER moving there.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Only if the Federal Government decides to pursue it, which they will not. They use federal agents to enforce marijuana laws, but they won't take our side in this. And if they don't pursue, I don't know how you would claim the supremacy clause.
    If they don't persue it, then we'll elect people who do. And we'll have to persuade the NRA to pressure them to persue it federally, using votes as currency.

Elect me. You know you want to.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast