Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Covid Internement Camps coming to US?

Feedback Score
    DO NOT forget when this happened! The timing was no accident! This attack was to get rid of Donald Trump. Because he was disrupting their plans.

Its also critically important to understand who is this "they"? China did not act alone. The globalists/Davos group/world economic forum have conspired to bring down America. George Soros has been funding anti American candidates and District Attorneys for years. American politicians, corporate America, and MSM have sold out for wealth and power. Many more have succumb to the lies, propaganda, and mass formation psychosis.

To win this war you have to target the enemy. The ones orchestrating the madness.

Sadly all we get are excuses on why you can't do that. As long as that attitude prevails "they" win.
    Last edited by prepare; 01-22-22 at 12:10.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    I'm rereading Machiavelli's The Prince. It's Tim Park's translation, which is astoundingly good. Cross referencing that with personality psychology gives good insight into why a group or individual might want to do something like this. It really helps cut out all the silly things we all dream up when we're fearful and helps narrow your concerns to what is likely.

I highly recommend reading Tim Park's translation of Machiavelli's The Prince, Hartman's The People Code, and if you want to get into something more complex with scientifically significant data, the Five Factor personality analysis (the Big Five).

In Machiavelli's terms, I believe the virus could well be leveraged by the "princes" to try and change the West's "republics" back into something resembling "monarchies." Just reading through some of the rhetoric from rulers and people like Klaus Schwab is enough, I think, to convince any reasonable person that there seems to be a great desire to centralize power and this desire in common has the West's "princes" more focused on taking power from the common people than fighting with each other.

Machiavelli's opinion was that the only way to take control of a republic was to destroy it, otherwise the people would miss their freedoms too much and eventually rebel.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    They live in a retirement community… their time has passed …. No offense to all the old timers.
    Don't underestimate the old guys, we might've already been there & done this once before!

John Burns – The old man at Gettysburg

Most details of Burns early life are unknown, but we know that he was born in Burlington, New Jersey, 1793. He fought in the War of 1812, and was present at the Battle of Lundy’s Lane.

After the war, Burns lived and had several different occupations in Gettysburg. He lived a calm life until the Civil War broke out in 1861.

At the age of 70, Burns once again wanted to take up arms, he tried to enlist in the Union Army but was rejected combat duty due to his age. He was accepted to serve as a teamster for a short while until he was ordered home.

On July 1, 1863, Burns watched from his house as the Battle of Gettysburg began to unfold nearby. He knew exactly what he had to do.

Grabbing his old flintlock musket and powder horn in hand, Burns made his way to the Union lines.

As he drew near, Burns met two wounded Union soldiers and pretty much proceeded to give them shit for being out of the fight, saying “your guns are needed over yonder, but you are bleeding and too weak to carry them; give one to me.”

When asked what he’d do with the rifle, his reply was: “Shoot the damned rebels,” Burns said, according to Bates’ account.

Accounts mention that he dressed in clothing he’d worn 40 years ago: trousers and a blue “swallow tail” waistcoat with brass buttons and a tall black silk hat.

Maj. Thomas Chamberlin of the 150th Pennsylvania Infantry and his regimental commander Col. Langhorne Wister allowed Burns to join the fight near the McPherson farm as a sharpshooter.

The aging would-be warrior was sent to the woods where the trees and brush might give him some cover and keep the old man from getting killed.

As the Confederate forces moved on their position, Burns was hit multiple times, once in his arm, once in his leg, and sustained minor wounds to the rest of his body. As the enemy neared, the Union soldiers fell back, leaving Burns behind.

Knowing he’d be executed if he was captured — the penalty for being a bushwacker, aka a non-uniformed combatant, was severe — Burns ditched his borrowed rifle and quickly buried the last of his ammunition.

He managed to convince them he was trying to find help for his invalid wife.

Their doctor bandaged his wounds and Burns found shelter in the cellar of a nearby house, and later, at home.

After the battle, news of Burns’ actions spread, and he was hailed as a hero.

When President Abraham Lincoln arrived to deliver the Gettysburg address, he even met with the aging veteran.

And at the Gettysburg National Military Park is a statue to Burns, an old stubborn warrior, who saw a fight unfold from his porch and leapt into the fray.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    DO NOT forgot when this happened! The timing was no accident! This attack was to get rid of Donald Trump. Because he was disrupting their plans.
    Not really sure on that one because the super new flu vaccine program(mentioned in this 2019 video) that was started by executive order seems somewhat suspect considering how things have played out.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wV9Rl6d2Mys/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Don't underestimate the old guys, we might've already been there & done this once before!
    I’d read that account before and enjoyed reading it again just now. You make a good point with a great reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    What is your point of posting that again? It contains more useful actionable info on covid than any thread on this forum by a margin and I use it as source of studies for med pros and non who are interested in what's the latest data wise adjuvants to covid treatments. It also shows I put my $ and science training where my mouth is and have been researching the topic to assist in all this since day 1.
    I failed to see where you ever cited your 'science training' or qualifications on this subject yet I regularly see you dismiss things Robert Malone says and he can go on for hours about HIS 'qualifications' as being an expert on the subject...

Sorry, Not buying anything you are selling.

Feedback Score
    I would not want to be on the crews going around gathering up people in this country to put them in camps because they don’t trust a shady and forced government injection. Sounds like a suicide mission.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    I would not want to be on the crews going around gathering up people in this country to put them in camps because they don’t trust a shady and forced government injection. Sounds like a suicide mission.
    The marxists have convinced themselves the January 6 protest was a violent insurrection and that fire extinguishers and bear spray are the limit of danger the "right wingers" present.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 01-22-22 at 11:42.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    The marxists have convinced themselves the January 6 protest was a violent insurrection and that fire extinguishers and bear spray are the limit of danger the "right wingers" present.

Andy
    The ones at the top know 1/6 was BS. They are however trying to convince the weak minded sheep that it was something to be alarmed about and another reason to hide under their beds, as if the Kung Flu isn’t enough. If conservatives wanted to have an insurrection, it would have happened.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    did not know this, thank you!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast