Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    If you are making plans to sell a register your AR or AK pistol, you never deserved to have one in the first place.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I think I've posted many times now, gun owners need to stop with the hand wringing and pearl clutching and get ready to fight.

Enough is enough.

Feedback Score
    Reading through the various posts, the old cliche, nothing new under the sun comes to mind. First, the whole 'gun community' comment is nonsense. There is no gun community, a scattering of individuals with somewhat possibly related interests but that's it. No community at all. Simply look at the overweight dullard fudds who only care about their double barrels or bolt action hunting guns, the retards that say " I believe in the 2A, but.." Well, phuck those bitches. Even the 'big name' trainers whether .mil or LE aren't saying shit or taking a stand. I don't care about egregious laws that are altered like the wind changes direction. A demented president babbling about x or y is irrelevant to me. I'm quite tired of this bullshit, especially those who go geez, maybe time to sell my ar pistol, cuz .gov says..... you're a fool. I'm sorry, but 95% or more of American gun owners are basically runts with a capital "C". I'd venture to guess all would register, turn in, or sell back to the .gov a $1500 weapon for $50 gift card. Americans are for the most, easily manipulated, mindless, obedient, compliant sheep who will do anything .gov mandates, especially turning on each other. Covid brought that to light quite well. Now its getting even worse with the proposed tax hike on capital gains and anyone successful enough to earn over seven figures. I'm done. Have been planning and preparing to move for the past three months and now boarding a plane in three days. Now that financial, residential, and other personal matters are in order, I'm gone. G'bye USA.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    You will to kill people to keep your rib eye on the grill?

yes. Yes I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    yes. Yes I am.

I hope so.

We have given up, way to much freedom.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    My faith requires that I drink good scotch. Orthodox Jews have a holiday that derives from the book of Ester and we are supposed to get so drunk that day we can't remember who is the hero and the villain in the story of Queen Ester.
    Good single malt like coryvrekan and lagavuilin are what I live for

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    I'm gone. G'bye USA.
    Well....bye.

Feedback Score
    Serious questions for a hypothetical movement, friend. By "fight" we're talking with guns, not megaphones and homemade signs, right? If yes, let's proceed...

How do you see us getting together for this fight? How would we coordinate movements and gatherings?

When we meet up for this fight, do you suppose we are a group of "criminals" armed with illegal weapons? Maybe we are patriots aka insurgents aka criminals. You know what I mean.

Are we fighting the military, police, or some three letter agency? Are some of these folks on our side as well?

Where does our wounded go for treatment?

What do we do when we win our first battle? Suppose our numbers are diminished. How do we recruit? Or, are we hoping our adversaries do not engage and we win that way?

Just throwing out some thoughts for friendly conversation. Could be interesting. Anyone is welcome to comment!

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Agreed. I think I've posted many times now, gun owners need to stop with the hand wringing and pearl clutching and get ready to fight.

Enough is enough.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No one is going to discuss that on an open internet forum.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    Serious questions for a hypothetical movement, friend. By "fight" we're talking with guns, not megaphones and homemade signs, right? If yes, let's proceed...

How do you see us getting together for this fight? How would we coordinate movements and gatherings?

When we meet up for this fight, do you suppose we are a group of "criminals" armed with illegal weapons? Maybe we are patriots aka insurgents aka criminals. You know what I mean.

Are we fighting the military, police, or some three letter agency? Are some of these folks on our side as well?

Where does our wounded go for treatment?

What do we do when we win our first battle? Suppose our numbers are diminished. How do we recruit? Or, are we hoping our adversaries do not engage and we win that way?

Just throwing out some thoughts for friendly conversation. Could be interesting. Anyone is welcome to comment!

Feedback Score
    Funny and true. Hey, I don't want anyone to get in trouble or have them clutching their pearls over a few questions. When the plastic thing that goes up is banned I guess I'll just turn on the news.

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast