Thread: The Official, One-and-Only, Zombies Have Hit the Fan EOTW Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    I have to believe that the reason they (the "upper level post count 'cool' guys") ridicule the "conspiratorial thinking" is because they want to keep the site on track (meaning discussing guns/gear/training) and not let it turn into a conspiracy/tin foil/preppers anonymous site. I would think that those who have been here since the site was founded, and helped create it into what it is, don't have their heads in the sand. Who knows, I may be wrong though...
    I have personally not heard any ridiculing. You may very well be right Ironman. But I would think if that were the case there would be polite discouragement of the topics rather than ridicule. Ridiculing is usually when a polar opposite position is taken and you think someone is nuts. Who knows, as I've said I haven't encouontered any. But I will say that just because someone is very knowledgeable, even a SME about a certain subject, it does not automatically make them a SME on other subject matter. So until the ridiculing comes our way they should get the benefit of the doubt. If it comes our way..."the Facts" are our friend.
    Last edited by Just a Jarhead; 08-06-11 at 11:25.