Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: IWI Zion-15

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Pictures are great... But we want rounds down range!

Looking nice. At this price point, I’d like it to become a new-shooter go to. All the raw materials are there...just needs to be proven on assembly and usage.
    Unfortunately I don't have my land. Shooting ranges are closed here.

Barrel is dimpled under the gas block. Set screws.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Alliance Shoothouse, YSINTG, Carbine 1, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Maybe I'm just running on too little sleep, but why would I care that IWI is hiring Americans to run their factories in the US? HK did the same thing, as have many other manufacturers.

My only complaint is the cost of ammo currently. We should have been seeing it cheaper pre-virus.
    As I said in my initial post, I simply am not a fan of the Israeli Government and I'm unsure how much the Israeli Government still controls IWI.

Maybe rephrasing the question would clarify my concern 'Do we want a company potentially controlled by a foreign government building a factory on our shores?'

Remember Israel recently signed management/control of Haifa Harbor over to a Chinese company, and I'm pretty sure most of us believe that ALL Chinese companies have connections to the Chinese government.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    As far as rollmarks, I have a Spike's A2 HBAR, and I think the spider logo looks goofy as hell. Wish they'd come up with something else.
    Another response to the first sentence in your post, about 3rd or 4th post down:

https://www.lightfighter.net/topic/b...28017707861302
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Another response to the first sentence in your post, about 3rd or 4th post down:

https://www.lightfighter.net/topic/b...28017707861302
    True that.

Feedback Score
    As I said in my initial post, I simply am not a fan of the Israeli Government and I'm unsure how much the Israeli Government still controls IWI.

Maybe rephrasing the question would clarify my concern 'Do we want a company potentially controlled by a foreign government building a factory on our shores?'

Remember Israel recently signed management/control of Haifa Harbor over to a Chinese company, and I'm pretty sure most of us believe that ALL Chinese companies have connections to the Chinese government.
    Am I on arfcom?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Would much rather have an Israeli company open shop here than say, Chinese or Turkish.

Anyway, good looking rifle Pyzik. Looking forward to a range report. The more (quality) options out there the better I say.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    Am I on arfcom?
    No, you aren't, thanks for your great contribution to the convo.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Israelis are our best ally in the Middle East. I’m curious from where you draw this notion of Israel being the boogy man.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Let’s not go down that rabbit hole here.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    The Israelis are our best ally in the Middle East. I’m curious from where you draw this notion of Israel being the boogy man.
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Let’s not go down that rabbit hole here.
    JediGuy has a good point. Sent you a PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast