Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock Trigger Question: Safest After-Market Trigger

Feedback Score

Glock Trigger Question: Safest After-Market Trigger

I much prefer a flat face trigger and would like to replace my Glock's stock trigger. My primary concern is preserving the OEM safety systems, while getting a flat facing trigger shoe. Of the various after-market solutions, I'm looking at the APEX trigger

Should I just swap out the trigger shoe itself and call it a day?
    APEX trigger shoe with OEM bar, etc.
    Or: https://store.apextactical.com/WebDi...Details/192369

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Overwatch uses OE trigger bars. NP3 plated too.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I have APEX triggers in all my Glocks except for the Large frame 21. I use the APEX trigger with OEM connector. I had an Overwatch in my 43x/48, didn't like it. There was too much space between the trigger guard and bottom of trigger. I also tried one in my G21. It was the model with the poly trigger show.
    I have large fat fingers and the APEX feels better.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I like agency triggers followed by Overwatch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Fowler Industries trigger uses OEM trigger bar. Highly recommend there trigger, just feels right. https://figuns.com/zero/

It's also on sale right now at shootingsurplus - https://shootingsurplus.com/fowler-i...s-zero-trigger
    Last edited by PhoPoweR; 02-10-20 at 20:30.

Feedback Score
    I'll add in SSVI triggers. I have two from them. Factory trigger bars with their shoe and safety. Not exactly a flat trigger but the angle change of the trigger shoe made a minor difference for me, especially when combined with a Glock minus connector. Realistically I just need to shoot more.

SSVI Tyr Glock Triggers

Most of us, myself included, don't shoot well enough to see a major difference by changing out the trigger.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    http://www.kineti-tech.com/glock-triggers-1/
    I've been using Kineti-Tech brand trigger shoes for a few years now and installing the shoes onto existing Glock trigger bars myself. Depending on the Glock's generation, the company will also sell the shoes mounted onto a Glock trigger bar for you if you don't want to do the work yourself.

Feedback Score
    Overwatch Precision. I have three and very happy with them.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Glocktrigger.com, their Skimmer is pretty damn sweet, all OEM parts just polished to a mirror finish 100% and again, their all Glock parts.
    RealeyesRealizeRealLies

BCM 16" RECCE MK2 DkBrz, Custom Mk12 Mod1 built by Monty LeClair, 16" Middy w/ HCS RECCE barrel, A5, Young NM BCG, SSP, Geissele NM rail, Ops Inc., Super CH. 14.5" middy Noveske Afghan X3, 10.3" pistol DD barrell, Benelli M4, Ruger 10/22 w/Victor stock, GLOCK 17 Gen 4, Dan Wesson Valor Duty Coat, Dan Wesson Valor Blue, Dan Wesson Silverback 10mm, S&W 27 4"

B Co 4th502nd Inf Reg. '86-'90. 11b
    B Co 3rd187th InfReg. '90-'94. 11b
    Iron Rakkasans

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillB View Post
    Glocktrigger.com, their Skimmer is pretty damn sweet, all OEM parts just polished to a mirror finish 100% and again, their all Glock parts.
    Pretty sure that one was shown to render the factory safety designs nonfunctional so that’s literally not what the OP wants. And shiny mirror polished parts don’t mean anything outside actual contact points.

OP, overwatch flat face trigger bar and comp trigger spring will be very nice. You can play with connectors and polishing from there if you want.

At the end of the day it’s a Glock chasing the trigger dragon will only get you so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast