Page 322 of 353 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3523

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

We also are starting to understand the world we had, just might not be the world we get post Corona.

So I want to watch places that have zero infrastructure, how it hits there.
    Gotcha.
    Sadly you are right about the change in the world. We will have no one to blame but ourselves.I fear the change or not for the the better.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    HEB has been doing this for a while now and it has been working great. There is also a security presence in the parking lots from what I hear (I haven't been grocery shopping yet but know people who have).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    I can't go into detail, but a national grocery chain contacted our company about providing crowd management services for this exact scenario. Basically, helping enforce a "one out, one in" line control sort of thing.

I honestly think it's a location by location thing as I haven't seen any grocery stores here in OK that have been completely inundated by crowds. I would suspect in other locations it's been far worse though.
    Agree with both. I think the key here will be having an armed uniformed security presence as a deterrent. One place I saw last week had no line yet, but the local PD was out front moonlighting. I made sure to thank the officer for being there. I'm still not waiting in line to go to a f-ing store, but IF I have to, it will only be where there is armed security. Risk management... I am the sh*t magnet after all.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Now, what i wanna know is, how do we deal with China after all this?

F China.
    Agreed! Everyone, VOTE this November. It's all going to boil down to whether or not the Globalists return to power or not here in the USA. If they do, we'll be right back in bed with China.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Agree with both. I think the key here will be having an armed uniformed security presence as a deterrent. One place I saw last week had no line yet, but the local PD was out front moonlighting. I made sure to thank the officer for being there. I'm still not waiting in line to go to a f-ing store, but IF I have to, it will only be where there is armed security. Risk management... I am the sh*t magnet after all.
    Why not just arm yourself? I’m confused.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Why not just arm yourself? I’m confused.
    I'm not worried about "me". Especially since I WON'T be there in the first place.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    I wish it was Jin ping-pong instead. Is that wrong of me ��?
    No, not at all. I agree with that sentiment 110%.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    So, if the Capt. of the TR was so worried about his people, and the intelligence community supposedly was screaming pandemic since late last year, why was our carrier making a port of call for

https://www.stripes.com/news/pacific...1970s-1.621313
    In Asia, in the middle of a pandemic that started in Asia. Not the best choice for port call.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    I think most folks are behaving themselves for the most part. We haven't seen widespread craziness over items yet. A few incidents here and there, but nothing that needs to justify armed security or an LEO presence in the vast majority of locations in my opinion. Trust me, if there was widespread stupidity going on like fights and brawls over the last pack of toilet paper, it would have been all over the national news.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    I think most folks are behaving themselves for the most part. We haven't seen widespread craziness over items yet.
    I'm thinking more along the lines of a well timed "mass shooting" or someone driving their car down the sidewalk shouting Aloha Snackbar as they mow people down.

I'm done. Nothing to see here, move along. Move along.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Trust me, if there was widespread stupidity going on like fights and brawls over the last pack of toilet paper, it would have been all over the national news.

When it gets dicey, I hope people go bat crap crazy with the Chinese Embassy and the W.H.O. Headquarters.
    Just surround both buildings with cheap Walmart plastic crap in a pile about six foot tall and light your Tiki Torch.
    Last edited by Averageman; 04-07-20 at 13:24.

Page 322 of 353 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast