Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: School of the American Rifle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    I think it was done in response to Kyle Ritenhouse.
    Correct. I didn't know this topic was going when I made the joke forward assist video.

Regardless of how I am treated on M4C, I wouldn't make a video about it. I would just leave and move on if I felt the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOTAR View Post
    I have not chased this enough to offer any valued input.

My apologies.
    None needed, thank you for the response sir.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Correct. I didn't know this topic was going when I made the joke forward assist video.

Regardless of how I am treated on M4C, I wouldn't make a video about it. I would just leave and move on if I felt the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.
    I appreciate you being here and that you openly respond. I also like how, in general, you don’t favor one brand over the other or at least I’ve never read/watched where you have publicly stated what your preferred brand is. You just state the facts. I may have mentioned it earlier but I checked ALL my lowers with the 2 quarter test after watching one of your videos.

Let’s be honest, this forum isn’t what it used to be…a lot of people have either lost interest or been run off. I appreciate it when technical experts offer their wisdom. It would be nice if you could a an “SME” under your name.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    It would be nice if you could a an “SME” under your name.
    have to PM username “STAFF”. Fwiw, they didn't bother to reply to my request. Maybe they would treat gunsmithing expertise different from user expertise.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I appreciate it when technical experts offer their wisdom. It would be nice if you could a an “SME” under your name.
    That's not what it means here.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    "SME" here means something very specific with regard to professional military background with a vetting process.

Feedback Score
    I appreciate you being here and that you openly respond. I also like how, in general, you don’t favor one brand over the other or at least I’ve never read/watched where you have publicly stated what your preferred brand is. You just state the facts. I may have mentioned it earlier but I checked ALL my lowers with the 2 quarter test after watching one of your videos.

Let’s be honest, this forum isn’t what it used to be…a lot of people have either lost interest or been run off. I appreciate it when technical experts offer their wisdom. It would be nice if you could a an “SME” under your name.
    Thank you.

The owner of the site did tell me I was welcome here, but I don't expect him to do anything special for me.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Where might I find the videos demonstrating the quarter test?
    Last edited by opngrnd; 11-26-21 at 16:20.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
    Where might I find the videos demonstrating the quarter test?

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Thank you.

The owner of the site did tell me I was welcome here, but I don't expect him to do anything special for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post

Thank you to both of you.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    That's not what it means here.
    Ok, thanks for the correction. Perhaps “industry professional”.

I can also count on my hand how many SME’s are left on this forum…

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast