Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Precision build with a Magpul PRS stock...which grip do you use?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRecon View Post
    Agree. I just checked and they dont make one that's ambi capable. That's a deal breaker for me. I personally think the Ergo Tactical Deluxe (no base plate) is the best. If you try one you'll never go back imo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    It does seem to be the popular choice, on Sniper's Hide as well. I'm definitely going to start there, plus after browsing the Ergo website I remembered I wanted to check out their Swift Grip, so I see an Ergo order in my near future. Honestly I had always steered clear of them because I saw some of their shotgun stock adapters and that "Never Quit" magwell thing they make and said these guy make some cheesy stuff, runaway. It wasn't until I noticed SIONICS putting them on their carbines and in their LPK's, I knew they would be using shit so decided to take another look at them.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    It does seem to be the popular choice, on Sniper's Hide as well. I'm definitely going to start there, plus after browsing the Ergo website I remembered I wanted to check out their Swift Grip, so I see an Ergo order in my near future. Honestly I had always steered clear of them because I saw some of their shotgun stock adapters and that "Never Quit" magwell thing they make and said these guy make some cheesy stuff, runaway. It wasn't until I noticed SIONICS putting them on their carbines and in their LPK's, I knew they would be using shit so decided to take another look at them.
    Good choice! The palm swell on their tactical deluxe is excellent and it's rubber compound is extra grippy. I agree when I see companies making Mickey mouse accessories I'll run but this is different. I've switched my buddies to them as well on all their precision rigs. I use it in my scar17 and Noveske SPR light. Here is a good pic of it on my noveske

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123