Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920 prices going up!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I don't care how rich I am. Overpriced is still overpriced. And quite a lot of rich people are rich because they penny pinch.
    Some people haven’t figured out, it ain’t how much you make, it’s how much you keep.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Just curious: have any of y'all seen any actual prices on new 6920s? I mean prices that guns have sold for post-announcement, not somebody's hallucinations.
    My anecdotal observation is that the BIN panic seems to be wearing off, and prices are coming down.

YMMV, of course...
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't care how rich I am. Overpriced is still overpriced. And quite a lot of rich people are rich because they penny pinch.
    lol, Rich people don't get rich by pinching pennies, Pinching pennies and clipping coupons is what poor people do. Getting rich is real simple and done in 2 easy steps. But most people cant do Step 1.

Step 1: GET OUT OF DEBT! Get out of and stay out of debt. Most people cant do that, they rack up those credit cards and 2nd and 3rd mortgages to fund lifestyle choices, thus are trapped in debt for the rest of their lives. Debt kills your soul. Anyone in debt, needs to resolve today to do whatever they can to start to get out of it.

Step:2 Invest in the stock market. This is REAL EASY. Call Fidelity Monday morning and open up an account and start investing every extra dollar you have. In what companies you ask? I will give you the names of 2 companies I have made piles of cash off the past 15 years. The names of these 2 companies are known to every person in America, and one of them is known as the most hated company in America. These 2 companies are Home Depot and Comcast.

In the past 10 years alone, Home Depot stock has gone up from $22 dollars to $238 dollars a share. My God..... thank you Home Depot. $$$

In the past 10 years alone, Comcast stock has gone up from $8 dollars a share to $46.00. My God..... thank you Comcast. $$$

This is FREE FREE FREE money just for the taking. They are giving this money away lol. No pinching pennies and using coupons to do this lol. This is how rich people get rich, they stay out of debt and invest in solid companies and take the FREE money. It really is that easy.

Alas, most people cant do it. Even people who work for companies that have 401K and Employee Stock Purchase plans don't participate or don't maximize it, and then constantly rob from it.

Anyone can start both of these steps today, then you don't have to worry about what price Colt is charging for their fine weapons. You can afford it lol.

If your not going to do anything else, if your in debt, resolve to get OUT OF DEBT today, right now, and do it at least before the democrats get back in charge and wreck the economy.

Last edited by the AR-15 Junkie; 10-20-19 at 11:03.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    lol, Rich people don't get rich by pinching pennies, Pinching pennies and clipping coupons is what poor people do. Getting rich is real simple and done in 2 easy steps. But most people cant do Step 1.

Step 1: GET OUT OF DEBT! Get out of and stay out of debt. Most people cant do that, they rack up those credit cards and 2nd and 3rd mortgages to fund lifestyle choices, thus are trapped in debt for the rest of their lives. Debt kills your soul. Anyone in debt, needs to resolve today to do whatever they can to start to get out of it.

Step:2 Invest in the stock market. This is REAL EASY. Call Fidelity Monday morning and open up an account and start investing every extra dollar you have. In what companies you ask? I will give you the names of 2 companies I have made piles of cash off the past 15 years. The names of these 2 companies are known to every person in America, and one of them is known as the most hated company in America. These 2 companies are Home Depot and Comcast.

In the past 10 years alone, Home Depot stock has gone up from $22 dollars to $238 dollars a share. My God..... thank you Home Depot. $$$

In the past 10 years alone, Comcast stock has gone up from $8 dollars a share to $46.00. My God..... thank you Comcast. $$$

This is FREE FREE FREE money just for the taking. They are giving this money away lol. No pinching pennies and using coupons to do this lol. This is how rich people get rich, they stay out of debt and invest in solid companies and take the FREE money. It really is that easy.

Alas, most people cant do it. Even people who work for companies that have 401K and Employee Stock Purchase plans don't participate or don't maximize it, and then constantly rob from it.

Anyone can start both of these steps today, then you don't have to worry about what price Colt is charging for their fine weapons. You can afford it lol.

If your not going to do anything else, if your in debt, resolve to get OUT OF DEBT today, right now, and do it at least before the democrats get back in charge and wreck the economy.

I should have phrased that better. They stay rich by not overpaying just because they can. The whole idea of paying more just because is absurd, at least to me.

Stock market is that simple? How many people invest? Shouldn't the all be millionaires by now?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I should have phrased that better. They stay rich by not overpaying just because they can. The whole idea of paying more just because is absurd, at least to me.

Stock market is that simple? How many people invest? Shouldn't the all be millionaires by now?
    Just wait until the next stock market crash, which is pretty much literally right around the corner (if past performance is any indication).
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Just wait until the next stock market crash, which is pretty much literally right around the corner (if past performance is any indication).
    I for one have been eagerly awaiting this crash for ten months. I’ve got a bit of money that needs cheap stocks.

But really, I would tend to argue that the stock market does not create wealth as efficiently as real estates

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    My anecdotal observation is that the BIN panic seems to be wearing off, and prices are coming down.

YMMV, of course...
    As of right now it's still crazy on gunbroker. 2500 to 3k for a m4a1 with the socom barrel.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Are they selling, or just being listed?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I for one have been eagerly awaiting this crash for ten months. I’ve got a bit of money that needs cheap stocks.

But really, I would tend to argue that the stock market does not create wealth as efficiently as real estates
    The US Government Marked M4A1 Socoms are selling for $2.5k. Regular LE6920s are back to around 950-1200.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Are they selling, or just being listed?
    It looks like NIB Colt LE 6920s are selling, in no-reserve auctions, for $1200-1400 right now. Used guns are all over. A trooper sold for $980 yesterday morning, and a plain 6920 with the LE restricted roll mark sold for $1200 an hour later.

The NIB 14.5 SOCOM guns do seem to be selling for $2000-2500.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast